Portland, OR
Everest College-Portland

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Portland

Kirsten

Everest College will help in any way they can to assure that you are successful.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a senior, there's one very importat lesson that I feel could have changed the way my whole life played out. I would've applied for college directly out of high school. This would extract the almost 6 yr gap in my educational background. If I would've applied for and attended college directly out of high school, I could have been living my career as a Paralegal for almost 4 years now. The average Paralgal, after 5 years experience, earns about $80,000 per year. I'm just beginning my college courses toward being a Paralegal; had I known then what I know now, I would be bringing home about $70,000 this year.

I see absolutely no reason why anyone shouldn't attend Everest college. The location is great, the admission representatives are awesome. As well as having teachers that will find whatever resources are available to assure that you graduate. Which is what led me to apply here.

Johnny

Johnny you have an oportunity to achieve something remarkable that can never be taken away from you. You will make decisions in life that greatly impact you and other than being with the one you love none may be larger than going to college. An education will teach you so much about yourself and give you power you never thought possible. You may choose to not attend right after you graduate high school and tell yourself you will go later. But the longer you procrastinate the more excuses you will come up with. Imagine your professional life beginning at age 22 rather than 40. It is never too late to go back to school but the riches rewarded are worth starting early. You have the ability and you are smart enough to achieve your goals. Create your own future and your own life. Go to college and begin your journey.

Again, I wish I understood more about accreditation. Partly my fault but as many new students go I did not know what I was looking for. I did ask, however, if I would be able to transfer to a major University in my area and I was told I should be able to but not in a way that I was lied to. I was convinced that national acceditation meant I could go anywhere. I was wrong.

I am finding that the worst thing is my school is nationally accredited and most schools accept only regionally accredited credits. If the admissions department gave me more information instead of trying to just get me enrolled maybe I wouldn't be as angry. The school has been very good otherwise.

• $0

Everest College-Portland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.