Orange Park, FL
Everest University-Orange Park

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest University-Orange Park

Samuel

Everest University- Orange Park is a great college because they help you understand any problems you may have. Also the faculty makes it easy to help with your financials. They make the classes a good learning environment by helping you one on one with the teachers.

Kristin
Site Seer

This is one of the best colleges that there is

Site Seer

This is one of the best colleges that there is

Marquies

The igniter ambassador program was an organization offered by Everest for students to join. I joined the igniter ambassador club and the hubbard house foundation. The igniter ambassador club did community trash and litter pickup as well as run for cure charity events. Hubbard house donated lots of clothing and money to families or individuals facing domestic violence.

No racial issues of my knowledge, occurred at Everest university. It's easy to seem out of place in the beginning, however as time passes and you get used to the small classes, feeling out of place becomes not so much an issue. We would wear uniforms and bring tools to class everyday. Almost any student can attend Everest. But being financially prepared for any school is important. Many students including myself were active in charities and other local events that the school offers.

Elexis

The people there are very helpful with every step. Everyone is willing to help you and answer questions.

Always attend class each day and week. Always focus on your studies no matter what program you are in.

Kristen

I would have said to apply myself to the fullest stay in school and had it head in what I wanted to do. If I did well Enough I could have got acdemic scholarships to pay for Classes so I could better myself. Those are some of the things I wish I done Differently.

The fact that they dont offer grants to pay for college that you don't have to repay. I am a struggling Seperated Mother With a newborn baby and I am struggling to take care of her and myself and pay my bills I don't know how I'm going to pay to go to school. But I don't want money to stand in my way of my education.

I brag about the programs they have to offer the fact they help you prep for getting your ged if you don't have one. There awesome they work one on one with you. Oh and My Favorite It's So Easy Enrolling Even a CaveMan Could Do it.

Ryan

My school would best be known for would have to be to give people a second chance at getting a degree or recovering a low grade point average. It would also be able to help a high school student that goes from high school to the college life, this would be another thing that this school has to be known for.

If i was given the chance to go back in time and give myself advice. I would tell my self that " your friends will be there after your school work and that going and trying in a non-need class will help you in the long-run of going to school. Do more actives after school , so you have more expereance in a lot of defferent things. Work harder in your A.P. classes so you will not have to pay for them with the money you don't have in college. Do scholarships, and do as many so you can get your hands on. Don't let other people talk you into going to someplace you don't want to go and then get stuck there." The last thing i would tell my self would be ," good luck and keep your head up, and don't slack at anything you do even if it is easy".

How friendly and all the free events that go on. That has not been a day where someone could not meet a new freind, and on top of all of this, the campus is so small so that way you can get from one end of the campus to the other with in 4 mins of walking.

Everest University-Orange Park administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.