Orlando, FL
Everest University-South Orlando

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest University-South Orlando

Good. The experience is just what I needed to move forward in ny career. I love that it's so convenient for my lifestyle. The classes are a month and a few weeks and the work isn't bad either. In order to do well, you just need to be on time with all assignments. All assignments need to have content .

Tammy

I do not think that there is a stereotype. I think we all get along just fine.

I do not think that there is a stereotype. I think we all get along just fine.

We do not have groups because I am an online student.

They are helpful and very nice people.

My GPA is at a 3.5 average.

krystal

I really don't know becaause this is an online college.

I really don't know becaause this is an online college.

If I could go back in time to tell my high school senior self advice about college, I would tell myself to never give up. As hard as the work is and to study to never give up. However this is also a challenging question to answer, because if I would not have dropped out of college, I would not have my two beautiful children. If I didn't have children, however, I would tell myself to also make sure that I am well prepared and not to wait until the last minute to do my work. To go to school is just like a job. You have to work for your education. You have to put the time into it because if you don't, you will end up failing classes and end up getting nowhere in life. I would tell myself, "Do you know how our mom and dad live? Paycheck to paycheck? Do you want to walk into a store and say, 'Ok, I need these things, so lets go get them!', or do you want to say, "Ok, I need these things but can only afford twenty dollars. What can I pick from to get?'"

Someone who needs to get a degree fast and online.

Carla

To go to college as soon as I can after graduating and sticking it out, I could have already graduated by now.

It's in Florida. I live in Arkansas cant just up and drive to Florida.

Don't really understand their costs

Salina

The school that I am attending is great and helpful.

The school that I am attending is great and helpful.

I would tell my self not to give up, keep focused on what you want in life. Getting a degree is more important than what you think. I know being on your own is dififcult but if you keep your grades up and attend college, you are one step closer to achieving your goal. You will need to have a degree to succeed in life, so keep working twards your goal.

Any one that has a tight schedual and trying to get a successful college degree. Someone that wants to go to school online and can finish assignemnts when the time is convient for them.

Kerriann

Apply for a traditional college like Harvard, you're smart enough. You need more drive, don't give up so easily. You deserve to have the best because you are the best. Even when everyone picks on you, just know, they don't mean it, they just feel bad about themselves and are using you as an outlet. Let their words roll off of ou, because some day, they'll feel bad about how they treated you. Never give up hope, cherish every moment possible.

They aren't easy to get scholarships or grants for.

Brandy

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would highlight the importance of two key points. The first point I would highlight is not waiting for years after high school graduation to start college. I feel this is important because waiting is only wasting time that could be spent furthuring your education, which in turn betters your life. The second point I would highlight is the importance of having a good GPA when you graduate high school. I feel this is important because it says a lot about you as a person and as a student. The higher your GPA, the more likely you are to get into the college of your choice.

The best thing about Everest University-South Orlando is the willingness of other students to pitch in and help make sure you understand the coursework. I have helped other students but I have also been helped by other students as well.

The worst thing about Everest University- South Orlando is the amount tuition is to go to the University. I feel like for the same amount of money I could be going to a nationally well known University.

Mike

My school is best known for 24/7 support, laptop computers to do your school work on, prompt knowledge on the advisement staf...

My school is best known for 24/7 support, laptop computers to do your school work on, prompt knowledge on the advisement staff.

I would give my self advice about the cost of tuition and how student loans can be extremely expensive.

a person that is not willing to study

I would of told myself not to give up the first time and stuck to what I wanted to do for myself in life. It wouldn't of taken me so long to get where I'm at today and back on the path to furthering my education. My most needed advice I could of had was that I had the will power to accomplish my goals, and that I didn't need as much support as I thought I did. I would of advised myself that my kids would just motivate me to want to do this more and everything would of turned out just fine

They offer 24 hr tutoring so when caught in a bind you dont have to wait until the next business day to seek help.

I think anyone can attend this school because they offer online work studies and on campus classes. When you need a little extra help, you can use skype to communicate. Someone is always there to be of assistance. Must have the motivation to want to do school work like any other school.

Tiffany

The advice that I would give to myself is to study very hard, and set long and short term goals, stay focused, and motviated.

I have nothing to say bad about this school, my experience there is wonderful, the teachers are very helpful, and they try the best to make you succeed in your studies. Also the adamedmic advisos r are wonderful they worked with me very hard to get my on track, and to keep my grades up.

Everest University-South Orlando administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.