Ankeny, IA
Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary

Cheyenne

I love Faith! There is a family atmosphere, and the professors truly care about your education and spiritual walk with the Lord. There are plenty of opportunities to get to know your freshman and upper class men. Also, there are plenty of jobs around the Ankeny area that will help with college payments. All in all, if you are looking for a place to enhance your walk with God and form good godly friendships come visit Faith, we would love to meet you!

Joelle

The friendly atmosphere and academic instruction.

The friendly atmosphere and academic instruction.

I would tell myself to be prepared to study hard, but to focus on building quality friendships as well. I would also tell myself to cultivate an open-minded perspective. It is good to prepare yourself mentally for college by increasing the difficulty of your reading material so that you can have a smooth transition into college.

More friendly and welcoming atmosphere

Kelley

I would tell myself to slow down and enjoy every aspect of my education. Time has gone by so fast and I feel as if I have missed the bonds and all of the positive aspects of receiving an education. I would also tell myself to really do extensive research on the school and ask as many questions as possible. I would also tell myself to truly follow my heart and enter into a career that I truly love. Culinary school has always been an interest and I now regret not attending one. Finally, I would tell myslef to breathe. Everything is going to work out as it was meant to. Hold on and enjoy the ride!

I feel the school is very expensive for an online school. Another issue is there is very limted contact with the instructors making it very difficult to receive any assitance or answers to questions. It is also very difficult trying to correspond with other students in an online environment.

The type of person that should attend this school is a person that tends to have a very busy schedule. A parent, someone in the military, or someone with a full-time job are perfect candidates for this type of school.

Monica

It is filled with people who love God and are looking for the best way to do His will.

The campus is filled with people who are constantly trying to help each other out. All of the students look out for one another.

I would tell myself that the first few weeks would be harder than expected , but not to worry. I have made some of the best friends I could ever imagine. The most important thing is to keep your priorities straight. Don't give up on something just because it's a little harder than you would like; because the end result is totally worth it.

Faith is a Christ-centered, friendly campus who has professors who generally care about you and wish to invest in your life. The small classes enable you to be able to get to know your fellow students and professors on a deeply personal level. The education program here is outstanding, and we have professors who could teach anywhere else in the world, but they choose to teach here because they want to serve God. Friends that you will make here will last a lifetime, because you have the same focus of preparing to serve God with your life.

College life is so exciting and new, and provides many opportunities to meet people. At Christian colleges in particular, there tends to be a focus on finding someone to spend the rest of your life with. If I could go back and start college over again, I would probably switch my focus to making friends and seeking to getting to know as many people as possible without worrying about dating. College is a time when you have alot of freedom, and one should enjoy it and make as many memories as possible during this snapshot of life.

This school would not fit those who struggle with being submissive to rules or authority. It is a conservative school, but offers a great education to those who are willing to submit themselves to some rules to benefit the general college campus.

Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.