Fisher College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Fisher College

Aaliyah

Fisher College is a good school though it possesses pros and cons as do many schools. If you're a student that is looking for a smaller amount of students including class sizes then this would be a good school for you. Fisher College is located in Back Bay Boston and is surrounded by many stores as well as fun things to do all year long.

Sami

Fisher College is . . . different. Basically, be absolutely sure this is where you want to go. If you didn't do very well in high school this school is good for you. The classes, especially for freshman, aren't very intensive, and the class sizes are relatively small too.; about high school class size. The classes themselves are pretty nice. Also, living on campus kind of sucks. Every building is different, so definitely ask current residents what their building is like. Right now my room has no heating even after we've put in three maintenance requests, so, it is what it is. Things here close a little early, especially on Fridays and the weekend Also, despite what Fisher says, students here like to party. A lot.

Bianca

Fisher is an overall great college and I'm not just saying that because I am a current student. The professors are amazing. I love how the advisors make time to keep in touch regarding registering for courses or how I am doing in them. I also like that there isn't an unnecessary work load where you find yourself stressing weekly assignments that are due that Sunday by 11:59PM. It's location is everything near many food restaurants and boutiques. Newbury street is a few blocks over with all of the most popular stores to shop in. It's a great !

I love it. The blackboard application that we use to submit our assignments is very productively laid out. It is easy to use and assignments are well planned out and elaborated on. The grading is done fairly and rather quickly. The professors are readily available if you have any questions.

Rose Mary

Fisher has offered me an opportunity to return to school to achieve my degree. Classes are offered online, on campus or a combination of both, which allows me to work around my current schedule. Educational staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist with any needs that may arise. I am more than pleased that I chose Fisher College to complete my coursework.

Lin

Waiting for this school to go bankrupt!!!!!!!! Everyday I have a reminder of this school and believe me it isn't a good reminder. I keep thinking about my time here and how badly I was ripped off. This school will tell you everything you want to here and as soon as you agree and fill out the papers to attend College here they change your entire reward and let you resolve all of your debt questions on your own. I wish I wasn't so naive after graduating high school. College is a business, and these "recruiters" just see you as dollar signs. They don't care to make your life better, they just want to keep their job. I don't understand why I took out so many loans if I was only suppose to pay to living on campus but here I am 2 years later in debt for 50 grand... No idea how it accumulated this much but hey they wont know how to explain that either. Believe me I've tried. IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN STUDENT AND WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE IN AMERICA YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE FISHER. THEY'LL ACCEPT YOU, TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND LET YOU PASS. THAT'S HOW GREAT THIS SCHOOL IS........ NOT!!!!

Aaron

READ: Do not attend this school. You're much better of enrolling in a community college, or not attending school at all. If you're looking for a serious educational experience in the greatest city for students in the United States, Boston, look elsewhere. You won't find a shred of what you're looking for here. I am currently attending Fisher. I cannot emphasize enough the severity of this mistake. Frankly, I am embarrassed to answer the dreaded question, Where do you go? Overpriced Beyond Belief. It's a Ripoff. If you're a resident student, you're looking at a tuition of 48,024. No, I'm not talking about your total cost. That is the per year expenses. If this sounds like a large sum of cash. It is. Fisher is not Ivy League or world class by any stretch of the word. There is minimal involvement of the students in the classroom. The academics are a joke. Never once was I challenged at this school. If you're thinking of attending this school, here's my advice. Don't.