Key West, FL
Florida Keys Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida Keys Community College

It is a great school. Perfect class sizes, great faculty and staff. Not overwhelming, just right.

Kyle

Florida Keys Community College is best known for its role in the community and beautiful location in Key West, Forida. The adiministration really cares about the people, especially the students. It provides a wide range of degrees and programs which the students can really benefit from. Whether it be someone who wants to get a start in a community college within their local area, someone who wants to move to a beautiful, relaxed learning environment, or even a person wanting to have fun taking a few art classes, they can do it all at my school.

Throughout high school, I didn't really apply myself as much as I could have. Because a lot of things came as second nature to me, I never really had to study. Never aspiring to do anything spectacular with my life, it wasn't a problem to me. This became slightly detrimental to me in college. It was hard to transition from the high school classroom setting to a room where everyone else was there to further themselves. Had I known what I wanted to do when I first started college, I would be out a lot sooner than expected. I have, since, learned from these mistakes and am applying myself as much as possible to further my career path on the way to becoming a doctor of pharmacy. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to learn better study habits, choose a career, and buckle down to do everything I can to complete that goal. Upon realizing this, I think I would be a lot farther along in my schooling and with better grades. Study habits and setting certain goals to complete is the best advise I would give myself if I could.

Before I came to this school, I wish I would have known what I was getting into. When I started, I had no idea what I wanted to do. I figured that once I had taken a couple of semesters of school, I would know. It was not until after I had completed my Associates in Arts degree that I had decided on my career path to eventually receive my doctorate in Pharmaceudicals. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to learn better study habits, make plans, and stick to them.

Florida Keys Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.