Orlando, FL
Florida Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida Technical College

Ruth

my favorite class is professional makeup ... but my major is cosmetology and in fact i love everything for make every person beauty ...i can see the before and afters and then i feel very proud for my future career

Jeniece

My classmates were very supportive. We all came to that school because we wanted something fast east and rewarding. We really strived to help each other out.

The most important thing is to Explore All your Options! Spend the money and explore all the schools you can, attend tours! Things like class size, location (eihter suburban, rural, urban), and other seemingly minute factors, end up being a very big deal. Don't be afraid to get loans and apply for every scholarship and grants you can find, even the hard ones. It never hurts to try. When you get to school pace yourself, don't overload with clubs, boys/girls, or classes. Take it slow so you can enjoy freedom and your new enviorment. Consider schools outside your comfort zone and Enjoy the security of your parents cause the real world is fun but it can bite you in the but too. Good Luck

My school was very easy. Thats a good and a bad thing but they seemed to work around your schedule. I only attended for 8 months and I made Dean's List every month!

Efrain

I would tell myself not to smoke not to go to school in Deland, at Florida Technical college. Tell myself not to drink, to workout more and start filling out scholarship forms sooner instead of waiting until I get inrolled.

I have the freedom to walk out of class to answer my cell phone. Go buy a drink, a snack or go to the restroom.

That if you start school late you are still reqired to take any exam even if you do not know the answers.

James

Florida Technical College is best known for its medical programs. Students graduate with the knowlege, skillfulness, practical experience, and readiness to meet the challenges and demands of today's medical field.

Amazing people is what makes Florida Technical College unique. The faculty, administrators, even the students are helpful and supportive. No new student to the college is a stranger. An externship is offered in Medical Assisting, Medical Technology, and Medical Billing and Coding, so students ente the field with practical and valuable experience. Hospitals, medical care facilities, physicians, and nurses in Orlando and the surrounding area know the FTC graduates for their readiness, knowledge, and skills to rise to the demands of the medical profession.

Education is something no one can ever take away from you. The job market is filled with an unskilled labor pool seeking entry level jobs that require no education. Restaurants, fast food franchises, hotels, and construction companies typically draw over two dozen applicants for each job advertised. The placement for certified medical personnel runs around 92%. So, for every ten jobs referred, nine qualified applicants will gain employment in a challenging, satisfying, and financially rewarding career. Education is the key to bettering yourself, making yourself more employable, and giving life greater fulness. Give yourself a greater chance. Go to college.

Kariany

The advice I would give myself is to never second guess yourself. Whatever you set your mind to accomplish it and dont let others deter your dreams and goals. College life takes determination and much focus. Knowing what I know now I would have gone to college straight after high school without any hesitations. A job is important but an education is worth so much more. An education open many doors and opportunities to achieve more in life. Life will have its ups and downs but an education will never be taken away by anyone or anything. If I would have had more dedication and perseverance in high school, I would have gone much farther in life more quickly.

The best thing about my school is that even though I am a working independant woman with a busy work schedule, I still have the opportunity to receive an education and earn my degree due to its flexible schedule and one on one attention from the professors. There is only one course per month which will let me focus solely on that specific class allowing me to flourish more.

The kind of person who should not attend this school is a person lacking determination and commitment to better themselves for the present and the future. An education is something a person should go into whole-heartedly and without any reservations. They need to determine that the best way to achieve their dreams or goals is to have a well rounded education. Once the realization is made a person needs to make a commitment of continuing their education without being sidetracked or losing focus.

• $0

Florida Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.