Franklin, IN
Franklin College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Franklin College

jennifer

Find out what size of college fells right for you. Just by visting you wont be able to tell if the college is right for you. Taking a semester at one college and then going to another is not a bad thing, everone learns in a diffrent way and you got to find out whats right for you.

Some one who dose not want indiviual attention.

Adam

Our school is best known for being a liberal arts college. We offer many different types of majors and undergraduate programs, many of which rank very high nationally. We have a great student body that is very active, especially around the sports associated with the campus. There are 9 varsity sports for both men and women. We are also known for our great location, being close to both Indianapolis and Bloomington Indiana. It is a great small college atmosphere to be apart of.

The main advice I would give anyone when trying to find the right college for them is to never eleminate a choice no matter what the reason. I would always give every college that peeks some interest at least a phone call, letter, or visit to find out as much as possible about that school. Finding the perfect college for you, is not an easy task, and at times I tend to think it's actually impossible. However, I do feel that in some way or another a person grows into and becomes a part of the college they choose with time. That is what I love about Franklin College, I don't know if it was the right choice for me, one of my other college choices might have better, but I don't question that anymore I love where I'm at and I don't have any regrets. So Just look at them all and make a decision but more important never, nerv, let price of the education be an issue if you can help it. I say this becasue education doesn't have a price tag, its more that that its your life!

What I brag most about to all my friends is mainly about football. Since I decided to attend a division III school and play a sport, it is fun to brag about still getting to play when they can't. I also like when they complain about their big class sizes and I am able to look at them and laugh and tell them I don't struggle at all. Because we have small class sizes and the professors are very person with their students and are always able to help when needed.

My classmates are hard-working, caring individuals who are serious about getting a quality education.

While looking for the right college, parents and students should plan ahead. It's important to visit as many colleges as you can and be sure to talk to current students, professors and financial aid directors. Many colleges offer overnight visit programs which are ideal for students who really want to know what student life is like. What may be ideal for some students isn't always ideal for others. I would suggest that the students and their families visit a variety of schools, at least one large university, a middle-sized state school and a smaller college. If the student knows what they're interested in studying, they should try to find out as much information about what's offered at each school. To make the most out of a college experience, one must be willing to get involved. Since I have been at college, the most memorable experiences I've had have been with people I met through extra-curricular activities. Many colleges have numerous student organizations that anyone can get involved with. These organizations not only provide one with new friends and the chance to socialize, but it can also help prepare you for the real world.

Someone who is looking for smaller classes, professors who really know you and the chance to have a quality, hands-on education. As far as location goes, if someone is looking for a college in the suburbs that is close to large cities and many attractions, Franklin is ideal.

Kara

The advice I would most give to incoming college students is to go where you "fit". I visited a handful of schools, but felt most confident about going her to Franklin. I am very glad with my choice. If you have many reservations about a particular school, that is not a good sign. Keep looking until you find a good academic program that fits your needs, as well as a campus where you are going to feel at home!

One who is going to college for the environment, partying, etc, rather than academic reasons.

The general atmosphere... I like the size and how community-like the school is.

Jenna

You need to make a visit to the campus and meet some of the employees. You also need to research the scholarships and loans that the school is willing to accept or give. Take advantage of every opportunity, even if you're unsure about the outcome.

I like the one-on-one attention I recieve from my professors. This gives me the best possible chance to understand the material and succeed.

I wish I would have known more about the scholarships and loans that were available to me.

Franklin College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.