Buckhannon, WV
Fred W Eberle Technical Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fred W Eberle Technical Center

Whitnie

If I were to tell myself something about the college life in high school it would be to better plan financially. I feel that I didn’t apply for scholarships and soon as I should have. I would also make sure to tell myself that I needed to attend the college program they offered at our high school. I ended up going to that community college after high school and it would have greatly benefitted me participating in that program. Also, I am serving active duty in the Air Force and if I were to do it again I would have tried much harder in high school to possible go to the Air Force academy. I look forward to getting my bachelors done and I never thought in high school I would be so excited to go back to school.

I currently attend AMU- American Military University, I have no issues with my college they work with me and are always polite and help me with everything.

I currently attend AMU- American Military University, if a person is not good at taking online classes or does not handle time well they should consider going to actual classes and not attend this school.

Brian

Attending an institution of higher learning has been a goal of mine for a long time. I am from a poor family and until my graduating from a 2 year college with my Associates degree in 2005 no one in my family had ever attended let alone graduated college. I am now finishing my Undegrad and plan to pursue a Masters of Business Administration with concentration in Healthcare Administration. This will enable me to be in a position to help those in need in the Healthcare system. Attending college has also helped me to become a better leader. I have a more diverse background and understand how to manage people better which is a very good asset to have being in the military.

Any person seeking their Undergraduate or Graduate education that is a working professional would benefit greatly from a school such as AMU/APU(American Military University/American Public University). They are a school that is designed to help the working man. The degree concentrations also relate to real world needs in the job market quite well, unlike your atypical Brick and Mortar school.

How easy the school is to navigate online and how much the instructors care are two very important things to me about this school. Also, with it being a RA school that is 100% distance learning makes it so that I can complete my Undergrad on my time from anywere that I am. Being in the military and having to deploy at a moments notice makes this availability very important to me.

Derek

The one thing that drew me into American Military University was the fact that they were founded by a retired member of the military and specialize in taking care of those that are currently or have previously served in the armed forces.

My college experience now incompasses attendance at four seperate universities and numerous different styles of teaching. The most valuable thing I have learned in my attendance at the various schools was learning what types of classroom and teaching styles I respond to best. I have found that I am able to learn better in an online classroom or in a self paced course. I tend to attack classes in a very fast paced manner and when in the classroom tend to out pace the lesson plan and become bored. Learning the styles of teaching that I respond to best has proven valuable to me in the classroom but also extended into the workplace where I am able to quickly adapt to changes and expectations in the workplace. Knowing the best way for me to attack a problem and learn from a situation has allowed me to place myself in work situations where I could quickly learn from my surroundings and better my ability to serve within the armed forces. It has also led to accelerated promotions.

Those who have trouble learning directly from books and studying on their own should not attend American Military University (AMU). AMU is best for those that succed in learning on there own and do not need face to face time with an instructor.

• $0

Fred W Eberle Technical Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.