Fresno, CA
Fresno City College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fresno City College

olivia

Overall this school is okay. The teachers are nice. Campus is a little sketchy though. There's a bum here or there.

Joseph

A campus that provides a variety affordable courses. Huge diversity. Likeable instructors and great arts programs. The campus is small but comfortable. On-line courses available. Many facilities to utilize such as library, Web Room, on site counseling office, Financial Aid Office/ Officers and Tutoring Centers. Counselors are readily available to help students.

Cerrina

Overall, Fresno City is not a bad college. There are plenty of resources that you can use, including borrowing school books, printing homework out, getting tutoring either one on one or in groups, the library itself is huge, and there are at least two computer rooms where you can go in and use their computers. The teachers are invested, for the most part, and also mostly unbiased. Plus, there are plenty of classes to choose from, and the DSPS office has plenty of people willing to help with your degree.

Jenny

It is a nice friendly version of Sacramento State full of people willing to help.

jeni

The campus itself is beautiful as it is one of the oldest community colleges in California. The class size is great because I feel that my instructors have the time to talk with students and answer questions. Additionally, it creates a better learning environment between all the students. My academic advisers are outstanding! They truly take the time necessary to help me map out my present and my future so that I feel that the courses I am taking are applicable to my major as well as interesting. The majority of the staff on campus are also very nice, helpful, and patient... including the Financial Aid office, which has helped me out a great deal, especially as my first semester there followed a bout with cancer. I was so nervous about everything, especially finances. They made sure all my questions were answered and that I felt confident in my choice to go to school. My time at FCC has been AWESOME

Kirenroop

I really enjoy it here at Fresno City College. I haven't had any bad interactions with the students or the staff here on campus. Everyone is very friendly. I went to Fresno State for two semesters and I was very miserable there. Maybe it was the environment and the people around me. No one was willing to help me with my classes. I fell behind and ended up failing my major classes. I decided to go to City to start over and try to go back to State. Though I have only taken two semesters so far, I have met the most amazing people ever. They were all willing to help me and I was able to pass my science class with an A. My GPA even went up to a 4.0! It's great and I am going to keep working hard to get my degree. With that, I give you my opinion about Fresno City College.

Carolina

The library and tutoring services are great and they really try to make themselves available at all times. However, the counselors, especially for disabled students, which I am, are not very good at their jobs. They are rarely available to students and all of the counselors often make huge mistakes in their advice, having students take classes they don't need or staying extra semesters that they don't need. The food is decent, but the parking is horrible. This college is notorious in the city for having the worst parking. Students and teachers often have to arrive an hour or two early to campus just to find parking. Most of the teachers are generally good at their jobs but there are some racist and sexist teachers that go ignored by their deans, even when students make several complaints.

Michaela

I think FCC is a great college for incoming freshmen who have not decided what they want to major in. There are a variety of classes you can take that might help you discover your career and so far all of my teachers have been encouraging and helpful.

Melina

I definitely recommend Fresno City College to my friends who are looking for a place to go and an environment that will allow them to learn what it is they want to do with their lives. I know that I could not be where I am today without the staff and classes offered at Fresno City. They have given me many opportunities that I am glad I took a part of.

Tetra

I begin my coursework at Fresno City College, Fall 2014. I was pregnant with my first child, and it was really great to be on a campus with teachers and student peers that didn't make you feel uncomfortable for being a young pregnant student. The teachers I encountered where great, they made the material easy to understand and if you needed more help they made themselves available to help you.

Fresno City College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.