Gateway Community College-New Haven Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Gateway Community College-New Haven

Tiffany

Love it. I have went to visit before I actually wanted to start there. There is security all around for protection. We have our area for parking. And academic advisors are always available. They are available when you come and and sit and also email.

Patricia

I feel like i've definitely had some ups and downs at this school. It was bad when I first started, but then i got used to my surroundings and made friends, and it wasn't as hard anymore. I've had bad teachers, and i've had great teachers. I've had alot of people help me, and i'm grateful for that. But I've always had trouble in the beginning of my semesters with financial aid. Then, almost everyone in the library are all stuck up. They're rude. I've been to this school for 5 years and i'm still terrified to go in there to get books, not to mention ask them any questions, because they treat you like you're mentally challenged. Which i am, but I try not to let it get in the way too much. I feel like... i have mixed emotions of this school. But to be completely honest, I feel like i would have some kind of trouble with any school i've gone to. if i wrote out all the stories of the bad and good, this essay would become a book. I feel like i've had more bad experiences, but the brain makes you remember mostly bad over good anyway. The school overall isn't bad. There are alot of great people there.

Sonnetta

from the beginning to the end of my journey at gateway i enjoyed my classes , my new friends and overall my time there . the people , staff and teachers are really cool and most of all everyone is easy going i would recommend gateway because you work at your own pace , the professors are understanding of situations in life and the school is down town so you can get into a lot when waiting for classes to begin .overall its a great school