Mangilao, GU
Guam Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Guam Community College

Julin Marie

A great place to start your college journey. The staff and current students are always available to help you. There are multiple programs to help you figure out what career best fits you. The campus is safe and easy to navigate. Overall, it feels like a second home.

Anthony

It is a nice college that helps its students to strive for their diploma and get a job right after. When I applied I was given as much attention as I needed and I didn't feel lost or overwhelmed. They explained everything and made all of the processes of applying easy.

Shanelle

Its a comfortable learning environment for all ages. The technology available to students is in great condition and the services provided from the staff is up to par to help us succeed every semester. I love the support you feel from the staff. The building is also very eco friendly.

Ma Buen Camille

Guam Community College has a great environment. It is peaceful; no drugs, alcohol, or marijuana. The library is very accesible and reliable. The bookstore sell cheap books. Our cafeteria provides us delicious and cheap meals. The only thing that I hate about my school is our restrooms. Toilets are always clog with tissue, and there is no soap on the soap dispenser.

Eugenius

I enjoy hearing the variety of personal accounts and experiences of the instructors in relation to the subject of the classes. For example, an instructor for Criminal Investigations used to be the head of the local police department's Criminal Investigations Division. The instructor relayed personal experiences to further the students understanding of the subject.

Lea

Guam community college was a very welcoming and friendly place not only was the faculty friendly but the over all locals that attend the school. I felt at home. The class sizes were fairly small and it helped me so much with one on one conversations with your professor.

james

friendly ,funny ,easy going, straight forward .

friendly ,funny ,easy going, straight forward .

to correct oneself would've been nice . everyone has their time lines. i wish l would've done it sooner . we all change career at least two to three time in our lives. but life sometimes throw you a curve ball., you'll have to adapt . everyone has problems ,it how we solve and these articulate ,minute equation en order to grow./learn from it. our whole entire lives is a learning experience .ones we stop learning we'll deminish. meaning giving up is ready to die.all hopes are gone.

the ones whom doesn't seems to further ones education or career oriented .

Guam Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.