Guam Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Guam Community College

Eugenius

I enjoy hearing the variety of personal accounts and experiences of the instructors in relation to the subject of the classes. For example, an instructor for Criminal Investigations used to be the head of the local police department's Criminal Investigations Division. The instructor relayed personal experiences to further the students understanding of the subject.

Ma Buen Camille

Guam Community College has a great environment. It is peaceful; no drugs, alcohol, or marijuana. The library is very accesible and reliable. The bookstore sell cheap books. Our cafeteria provides us delicious and cheap meals. The only thing that I hate about my school is our restrooms. Toilets are always clog with tissue, and there is no soap on the soap dispenser.

Shanelle

Its a comfortable learning environment for all ages. The technology available to students is in great condition and the services provided from the staff is up to par to help us succeed every semester. I love the support you feel from the staff. The building is also very eco friendly.

Lea

Guam community college was a very welcoming and friendly place not only was the faculty friendly but the over all locals that attend the school. I felt at home. The class sizes were fairly small and it helped me so much with one on one conversations with your professor.

Anthony

It is a nice college that helps its students to strive for their diploma and get a job right after. When I applied I was given as much attention as I needed and I didn't feel lost or overwhelmed. They explained everything and made all of the processes of applying easy.

Julin Marie

A great place to start your college journey. The staff and current students are always available to help you. There are multiple programs to help you figure out what career best fits you. The campus is safe and easy to navigate. Overall, it feels like a second home.

Krystel Hazel

Guam Community College is great place to learn. They offer many classes that are big on "hands on learning." Although programs are limited, the programs available have outstanding teachers. The administration is kind and supportive. The campus is tidy and neat.