Hibbing, MN
Hibbing Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hibbing Community College

Very well admistored community college you can find and do anything from joining a club's to sports. There is a very big variety of option and ways to learn. The hibbing community college is very welcoming and encourages learn in multiple of different ways. I would highly recommend HCC as a good starter college.

Michelle

I love it there!! I feel empowered and like my instructors want to see me succeed!!!

Stacy

Very upbeat and friendly when not under the stress of the nursing program requirements, otherwise quiet and studying but willing to study in groups to make it more interesting.

Nursing, Auto tech, Diesel, Culinary

I would tell myself to find students currently in the program of interest and see what they about the program and the school in general. Talk to people that know the ropes of getting started, know how financial aid works, how to buy books, what supplies you may need, and any other first year college students may need to know. Make sure you have a plan! Things may change but keep your end goal in mind, the end will be here before you know it!

Hibbing Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.