Naples, FL
Hodges University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hodges University

Lisa

Hodges is the safest and the best place that gives to everyone the opportunity to study and achieve their goals.

Seamus

My overall impression of Hodges University is very positive. It is a pleasure to receive assistance from representatives in the admissions and financial aid departments. The staff and student employees are very friendly and will go the extra mile to help you in your specific request. More specifically, the faculty for the Physical Therapy Assistant Program is very welcoming, knowledgeable, and routinely make themselves available outside of scheduled class time. Furthermore, the faculty team will gladly hold meetings with individual students to discuss educational opportunities, interests pertaining to clinical experiences, and offer solutions to assist in overcoming potential challenges faced in the program. From the beginning, it became evident that the healthcare professionals and supporting staff at Hodges University want to help you succeed and excel in the classroom, during clinical internship experiences, and ultimately as an entry-level professional.

I would recommend this school to anyone. The advisors, professors, and other staff are all supportive, helpful, and friendly. My education and experience at Hodges so far has been priceless. The online programs offered are excellent! The locations and hours of Hodges are very convenient.

Melissa

I can say that from applying to the first day of class and after there is a group of faculty to help with financial aid, class sign up; even the professors will go out of there way to help you with whatever assignment even call to make sure your on track or if you have questions they will answer.

Donna

They have great professors and care about their students. Both the campuses are safe and accessible. Professors are available and are quick to respond to emails and phone calls. The librarians are a great help when doing research, they are readily available to all students.

Renee
Hodges Review

Hodges Review

Class size is great, and everyone is there to learn. The admissions process is simple, and every faculty that I have met really knows what they are talking about. Faculty that work in admissions, financial aid, and the registrar communicate efficiently with each other which helps the students out a great deal.

Cheyanna
Great!!

Great!!

I'm moving down to Naples at the end of 2016. I want to go to a community college down there instead of a 4 year. I'm still undecided about my career.

Andrea

The classmates at Hodges University are motivated. They are helpful, willing to go the extra mile in helping each other understand lessons. I have attended other colleges, and this is the first time I have seen classmates that are so kind and helpful to each other.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would take the time to make myself sit down and review majors. I would ask myself to do the necessary research in the career-choosing process. Knowing that my high school senior self wanted to help others, but did not necessarily take the time to think outside of the box in regards to careers helping others, I would say: You have always done well in school, taking the time to do the work required. You always transitioned into learning environments well. Your college life problems will not revolve around your studies. It will involve choosing your future, your career. Truly take the time to study majors, to review all careers that help others, from teaching to therapists. Do not bounce around, "trying" different majors to find the career for you. It will waste your time, leaving you frustrated. Research now, and not just through traditional research. Talk to people, step into unknown territory. By stepping outside of your comfort zone, you will find what you are meant to do. Be brave, branch out. You will be surprised, but you will be happy.

Students who are not motivated to do the work necessary should not attend this school. Motivation goes a long way, with assignments, studying, and excelling. If a person does not want to "have homework" or wants "easy," he/she should look elsewhere.

Mary

My entire college career has been online at Hodges and I have loved every minute. I have never been the the campus, I get up in the morning, login and start my work. I work until 10 PM at night. It is a full days work and more than most people do at work. I do a lot of research for my full time classes and have kept up my GPA throughout my time at Hodges always carring either an A or B in my classes.

My advice to myself would be to read slowly, like reading in church out loud with that rhythm. It will help the comprehension and dyslexia. Listen to your parents, because they have been through many of the heartaches you are about to go through, and they are only trying to protect you from the same heartache. As hard as it will be when it comes to love listen with you head not your heart, it is the only way to be safe and make the right decision in this area. Get an education no matter what else you do in life. The mind is a muscle that needs to be exercised and often. There is much to learn about the world and what it has to offer, travel, explore, and enjoy those around you. Your family and friends will always be the most important people in the world, never turn your back on them, or let them down. God is you lifeline, and maker and through Him your life is complete. He will take care of you and your family and friends every needs. It will all fall into place, so be patient.

I brag that I am in college at all. I am 59 years old and the first person in my family to go to college when many people told me I could not get through college because I was too slow. In December I will finally have my degree and I still cannot believe that thought. Now my sister is trying to keep my dream away from me because I do not have the movey for my last semester. I won't let this happen again, I will fight to make this work to get my degree.

LaTasha

What is unique about my school is the staff. The staff is so friendly and understanding about what is going on in my life. They are always their for me when I have a question, and do not take a long time to respone back to an email, and the school is an wonderful experience, and I love everything about my school. My admission advisar did not put me in position to make me feel like that I was force to sign up for school, she made feel like that I can talk to her about anything in my life.

If I could go back to high school, I would give myself the following advise: have the best grades, and don't lose focus of my dreams. Having the best grades in high school, it would allow me to do will on the ACT test, and I would have been able to go to the school I want to go too. I also would advise myself to focus on my future, and being lazy would hender me from having an excellent future in college. Second thing I would say is, continue to stay positive no matter what is going in life.

The main thing that I brag about Hodges is the accreditation. The school's Health Information Techonlogy is accredited by CAHIM, which in my opionion, that is excellent because, I feel like that is going to help me get into the medical field much faster, because the school programs has a great reputation threw out the us about there hit program. I also brag about the fact my school is not as expensvie as other online schools, with that in mind, I am able to complete my education without worrying about if I am going to run out aid soon.

Hodges University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.