Hopkinsville, KY
Hopkinsville Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hopkinsville Community College

Paige

It is a great school with many opportunities for the high school students of the community by providing scholarships. While I’m a dual credit student I have enjoyed my first year of college with the community college. I fully intend to attend the college after graduation.

Jacquelyn

Good school for starting out college students looking for transfer degree programs for higher education. Professors are available and helpful and encourage students to be there best and strive to help students succeed. The admissions and financial aide department are knowledgeable and helpful with giving accurate information and assuring you are ready to start each term without any issues.

Araminta

Hopkinsville community college is the first I’ve attended since I am fresh out of high school, but in my opinion- it’s legit. There’s just enough to do in/around school to keep students into academics rather than distractions. Professors are always accessible and ready to provide the help and guidance that’s needed.

Morgan

Hopkinsville Community College is a great college for those who are trying to achieve an associates degree on a budget. We cater to military personnel as well as civilians with a wide array of programs to choose from. from CDL classes to nursing, every student has a program that can be catered to their wants and needs.

Jamie

I absolutely love attending Hopkinsville Community College and I am overly excited to continue furthering my education there. This school offers amazing classes with great professors who truly want to see the best for all of their students. Because of this school, I will begin my long-term career very soon and I deeply recommend attending this school to anyone who wants a higher education and a successful career.

Courtney

I attend Hopkinsville Community College to learn. There is no on-campus housing, no Greek life, and not many social events. However, it is ideal for the reasons I am going. As a mother of two children, I'd prefer not to have the other distractions.

Courtney

My overall opinion about Hopkinsville Community College is that it is an amazing school. The facility and staff are always nice and help me get to where I'm going or help me with a question about my classes. They never let me down or let me leave unhappy.

Angela

It's a safe school with a lot of potential. The instructors are helpful and knowledgeable of the programs offered. I feel like I am getting everything I am paying for and then some. The courses are not easy and I believe they are setting us up for success for our futures. making us work for what we want and getting what we deserve in the end result

Janet

Hopkinsville Community College is a small knit environment that offers various opportunities in any career field.

Hopkinsville Community College is best known for its success rate in allowing students to earn an Associates degree with flexibility.

The main advice that I would give myself as a high school senior would be to not rush into making decisions, but to take time and enjoy the process. My senior year of high school was the least favorite of mine throughout highschool, mainly because I was focused on AP and honor classes and didn't enjoy being a senior. I'd advise myself to not make serious decisions, especially on career and major options, because it might change later on. I'd also advise myself to be involved in extracurricular activities and build relationships that will last beyond highschool. By doing this, I will have no regrets when I get to the college level and not wonder "what if?" All in all, I'd tell my high school senior self to savor the moment and have fun because you only get to be in high school once.

I would advise myself to start earlier in preparing for college. I feel like I tried to do some things last minute, and it caused me a lot of stress in the end. I would tell myself to always do things as early as possible to make life easier. I would also tell myself to utilize the campus resources more often, and not be afraid to ask for help. While being independent can be a good thing, sometimes you need someone else to lend a hand.

Who to talk to about financial aid and student advising. Some faculty are more helpful than others.

Someone who is looking for a small, intimate classroom setting, or those who need a more personal learning approach. Help is easy to find since most classes have 10 - 20 people.

Hopkinsville Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.