Clovis, CA
Institute of Technology-Clovis

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Institute of Technology-Clovis

Mayra

The Institute of Technology is a very welcoming campus. Every one just stops and introduces themselves and makes you feel like you belong there. I love it. I've never felt so comfortable anywhere else. I never want to leave! They also have a really friendly environment. They let you have access to any building so you can roam around and so you don't feel like you're left out of anything. I love the small classes. Helps me focus on my work without getting distracted.

Lisa

Hi self. I would like to let you know that what is important in attending school, isnt, necessarily where, or how prestigious the school may sound, but, it is important to make sure that it is the right fit for your specific needs of what you would like to do with your future. I have explored different options with schools and have seen for myself, that everyone has their own needs and that is dependant on the right fit for me. Don't be scared to get out there and take a leap of faith. You will make ther right choice. Apply, for any scholarship you can. It isnt as hard as people make it sound. Do what makes you happy and dont feel overwhelmed. There are lots of generous people you can ask questions to. Ask, ask, ask questions. to everybody that attends the school. To financial aid. Talk to individuals in the field that interests you. Dont be shy to just do some investigating for yourself. Come on! This is YOUR future afterall. Do not let anyone get in your way. Keep moving and pushing forward. Do not second guess yourself. And, always always, ask, ask, ask questions!

I personally feel the worst thing about my school, is not enough information about specific programs. I also would like to think that there would be more engagement between the admissions representative and the prospective student. Other, than just trying to enroll the student for their own personal gain. I think that for the marketing, there should definately be more "pomp and circumstance", if you will. I went in knowing what I wanted to accomplish, so, for me, it was a little easier. I feel very unfortunate for others seeking to attend. Especially, if they just happen to be unsure

• $0

Institute of Technology-Clovis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.