Anaheim, CA
InterCoast Colleges-Anaheim

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend InterCoast Colleges-Anaheim

lynette

if i could go back in time my senior year i would of made alot of better choices. the better choices would have benefited me alot better. more likely i would be enrolled in school along time ago and the pursuing the career ive wanted. even though its a plus im going into the career i want. during highschool i never knew or thought to think about why college was so important. i thought the real world was going to be easy, but i was very wrong. Just as my mother had warned me, the real world is no joke. college especially isnt easy, i wish there was another part of me senior year that would of known what its like. the advice i would of given myself would be to work as hard as i could, no fooling around taken my education seriously because maybe it would of been a little easier

i wish i would have known about the extra fees before applying here and that program i wanted was online. Besides the point i am happy about this school and willing to do whatever it takes.

the person that should go to this is school is someone that is dedicated and wants to enroll in school now.

Jose

ITT is one of the schools thte really helps student to achive their goals and their dreams. Now that i have my AS in criminal justice they are helping me tho look for a job like they told me at the begining. It is really great.

first of all I would tell me that college really help people that really want to become someone in life. I also would tell me not to lose time in other colleges like I did, I would adviced me to go right to ITT. As I mentioned before ITT change my life and i is helping me to get a better future ''I think iI am doing great, my grades are exellent plus a graduated with high onors. I want ot be a probation officer and I think i am getting there.

I tell them that school really change my life, because now that Im attending i realized that it will be worth it after i get my second degree. I adviced them to take the step and start thinking in your future.

Jeri

Argosy University, Orange County provides me with multiple Psychology programs and classes to pick from, and I would like to major in Advanced Studies in Psychology. The program is year round (broken into 3 semesters with breaks in between) and therefore, I will get my degree faster. The classes will be held once a week and each class has around 7-12 students; this gives the student an extremly flexible schedule only having to go to school once a week. Lastly, I can go on here as well to obtain a Master's Degree.

I would tell myself to have faith that education is the answer and to go straight to college after high school. I would tell myself that taking college classes would open my eyes to areas of study that really interest me. I would tell myself to use school as a tool to clearly understand myself- the subjects that I do not like, as well as the sujects that I do like. Further in school, I would tell myself to continue to enroll in the classes that interest me, for if I do what I love, I will never work a day in my life. :)

I consider the best thing about my school to be that for the same price as going to a UC, Cal State, or Private CA University, I can attend Argosy University and there is no competition for classes, or for a parking spot, there are no impacted majors there, I only have to attend school once a week, and I only have two classes at a time. There are 3 semesters a year, yet each semester has two terms. I take 2 classes per term, which is four per semester, therefore I can devote more time to each class.

• $0

InterCoast Colleges-Anaheim administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.