Des Moines, IA
Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines

Leticia

I feel this school is the perfect fit for me and I think that there is a lot to learn from all the students and instructors there and they are all there to help each other witch is amazing. I feel this school is so friendly and helpful. This school has all I could have imagined and more. They offer many opportunities for learning.

• $0

Iowa School of Beauty-Des Moines administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.