Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton

Meghan

A wonderful campus full of professors who are always eager to help you succeed. This campus has so many great programs if you are looking to get your associates from there or even if you are just looking for a beginning place to transfer from. I will forever be grateful I attended this campus. This campus is the reason I am not a Dental Hygiene student at my number one pick for schools.

I love this school, they are very supportive, understanding and there are tons of resources for people of all walks of life. Staff is very kind and helpful. This is a great, diverse place to further education no matter what stage of your life you may be in.

Lily

The Ivy Tech campus at Bloomington, IN is a nice place for people who want to focus on their education/get ahead of the game. I am a senior in high school and I have been taking Ivy Tech duel credit classes since I started high school. My school's partnership gives each student five tuition free courses to take on campus at Ivy Tech, and I am utilizing each of those! It has been great and the teachers are wonderful and always available!

Ivy Tech Community College is a great place to start your higher education and it's very affordable. The teachers and staff always want to help you and are there to make you succeed. There are also a number of groups to join and plenty of places to study and hang out with friends.

Maria Sofia

Ivy Tech Community College is a great choice for students looking for a technical degree or for an associates degree looking to transfer into a bachelors program. It doesn't have much of a social life considering that it is a commuter school, and the majority of students are not straight out of high school. Regardless, I am there to learn so that doesn't matter much to me. Their library is a great quiet place to study, and the student success center is also a great resource. Academically wise, I would change nothing about the school.

Mariah

Ivy Tech Community College-Bloomington was a great school for me overall! I had so many dedicated professors who's main objective was to make sure their students were receiving the best education possible. To have access to such a great education opportunity at an extremely affordable price was well worth attending this school. I would recommend attending this school at least your freshman year of college to anyone. I have absolutely no regrets attending this school!