Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus

Ivy Tech is the school that you go to to be able to know everyone on campus. It is also the campus that you go to to save money and stay close to the community. The school has excellent professors and fast learning environment. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Willie

I believe that they present their students with a great and helpful way to obtain and pursue a degree and a career in the field of their dreams. I am entering the cyber security program they have organized with the Indiana Army national Guard and believe that it will have a huge financial and educational improvement to my success in the near future.

I haven't started classes yet, but am enrolled and begin in spring 2018. The campus seems really nice, small enough to be able to find your way, yet but enough that it doesn't feel cramped. I am really looking forward to starting classes. The process of enrolling has been very simple and quick.

Kathryn

I think it is an amazing school. The teachers, faculty, and other students help push students to find their real potential. This school is helping create workers to make our community stronger. Most of the faculty donates part of their paychecks to the scholarships that help the students. Overall this has been a great experience for me from day one.

aleisha

My overall opinion of Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus is that this college is a great place to get an affordable education. The teachers for the most part are very available and helpful. Some of the classes are hard, but the teachers make it much better, and much more bearable.

Abigail

I think Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus is a great school. It is very affordable compared to big name universities and it is close to home. The students are nice and helpful to each other. The staff is great. They really know what they are teaching and are willing to help students who have difficulties in the class. They are also always accessible.