Smithfield, NC
Johnston Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Johnston Community College

Justin

After the previous two years of my college life, I know I've gained enough experience and knowledge that would be valuable to myself as a Senior or anyone else preparing for college. I've learned not to waste time. Time management skills were my biggest weakness back in high school. In college you can't just wait and put off anything. The earlier you can get something done the better the results would normally be. Being aware of your surroundings and of what's going on is important for your future as well. I'd tell myself to start looking up deadlines and preparing things in advance. Everything changes in the college world, and you have to be ready for all of it. If I had known what all I would have to adapt to back then, perhaps the transition between schools would have been easier for me.

Someone who shouldn't attend a higher education school would be the type of person that isn't serious about their future or value their education. This type of person could cause distractions and hold back someone who is putting their time in effort into trying to improve their life. You have to earn your education and simply just being there isn't going to be enough.

The most frustrating thing at my school would be the access to information available to the students there. Often I found out about an event or a deadline at the last minute because there are no working ways in which every student could receive information.

To do more in high school and to work harder!!

To do more in high school and to work harder!!

I enjoy the smaller classes and the individualized attention that you get.

The lack of financial aid that I have received and the waiting period to get into the program that I am interested in.

Johnston Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.