Phoenix, AZ
Kaplan College-Phoenix

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kaplan College-Phoenix

chardai

i would tell myself to go for what it is that i strive for in life. To never look at life in fear but as a challenge. Surround yourself with those who make you a better individual and push you to exceed your limits. love yourself and never change the person you are, instead be the example to the world by showing them the beauty in being comfortable in your own skin and with your own dreams.

The kind of person who is trying to obtain a career for themselves that does not take much time and can get them the job that they want. At the same time have job stability and a promising future that has growth potential.

I absolutely love that it is affirdable! They make it easy to afford the skills you need to get a job. Secondly they have hands on training which is what employers are looking for. Last but not least they at no charge continue to educate you after you graduate if you need a refresher course or if you need those credit hours to maintain certification.

Sascha

A majority of my classmates a very caring towards one another. everyone helps each other out.

I would tell myself that as a senior, this year would be perfect to take on the responsibility of an honors class and a college prep class. I went to high school in Zimbabwe for 4 years and making the transition over to junior year of high school in america was a big shock to me. It seemed very laid back and easy compared to the strict British system Zimbabwean high schools follow which i know now is very much like the college system here in America. Your senior year is not for fun, it really is the year to buckle down and get into a college mind set and study routine.

So far nothing. I have been having a great experience and am learning what is necessary for my career.

Kaplan College-Phoenix administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.