Kent State University at Salem Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kent State University at Salem

Gabriella

I prefer a smaller school and this is exactly the type of environment that I was looking for. The people are extremely nice and the teachers are willing to help when they can! Even the janitors and workers there are always so friendly to me. I feel safe there as well. They put new protocols in like locking the door when class starts. I love Kent Salem very much!

Astoria

I love being a student at Kent State University at Salem because I love the size of the school and I love being around every person that I know. Everything is nice there at the school, including the cleanliness and the food. It's nice to have space around to study that is quite.

Kimberly

Kent State at Salem is the perfect college for someone looking for small class sizes and professors who are readily available. Kent State at Salem provides resources and tutoring for students who are struggling. However, Kent State at Salem is not the school for athletically inclined students. There is no housing available on campus, but there is housing off-campus. Grocery stores, fast food, and limited shopping is just a short five minute drive away.

Christian

Overall, Kent State University At Salem is a good university & known to be a cheaper way to get a good education. The professors are nice and usually good at their job. Some aren’t the greatest but for the most part they do a good job. The only big criticism I have is the advisors are clueless & could mislead you or not tell you important details that you need to know. The food is just average unfortunately but the classes are small & computers are easily accessible which is the best part of it.