Laconia, NH
Lakes Region Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lakes Region Community College

Makayla

I really like LRCC. I’m glad I chose to go here over anywhere else. The prices for the education are unbeatable. The teachers are very helpful and whenever you need them you can message them and they are, more often than not , willing to pick up their phone for you.

Fran

I really enjoy it there and it has the classes I need. The professors are very helpful and encouraging. Classes are at a time that is convenient for working students for my chosen field. The campus is very small which was something I was looking for.

Ryan

Lake Region Community college is a great school. Even though there is no sports, its still a great school. All the teachers are great and they are available to help you most of the time. Class room sizes are just right, I can learn better with having a small class. There are always opportunities here, hat you have to take a little risk and go explore to get the best experience.

Adrianna

Everyday you learn something new, the teachers make it fun and enjoyable. Everyone is friendly and really respectful. Easy access to any needed resources or help.

San

Lakes Region Community College has been a wonderful experience for my daughters. They began classes in August of 2016, and have loved every day. They have developed good relationships with their professors, and have made good friends with their classmates. It is a great school, we are so happy they chose to go there!

Kristal

Go to college now, dont wait, your life will be so much better off

Go to college now, dont wait, your life will be so much better off

The small classroom sizes, its easier to learn with less people

any, anyone that wants to learn

Ben

The school is casual, comfortable, a place of learning, small so that the staff gets to know you by name and they dedicate themselves seeing, assisting us to be your best.

We're proud of the work and enjoy talking about our last fire and rescue work as we educate ourselves to become professional firefighters and EMT's who dedicate yourselves to our communities and taking care of people who are experiecing a time in their lives which is painful and could be seen as the worst time in their lives.

Work hard in high school, take advantage of the free education and your teachers. During this time , be willing to make your own way, find close friends who enjoy the same things, have the same work ethic and give you a safe place to be. Be willing to reach out to your family, go home and visit. You will appreciate the clean laundry, home cooked meals and the relaxing astomphere of home. You will also enjoy the independence of college, the people you meet and the goals you set for yourself as a high school student and again during your time in college.

Rhonda

Lakes Region Community College is non-judgemental, easygoing, and has a much desired personable and professional staff.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice it would definitely be to work hard and get good grades. I would also tell myself to use resources there are many scholarships available and to seek them out early. I would also tell myself to becareful, especially after having dropped out of college in my first year due to pregnancy of my first child. Lastly I would say have fun!!!

Anyone interested in bettering there future career options.

Lakes Region Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.