Indianapolis, IN
Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis

Tyler

getting students ready for the real world and giving them the skills and the knowledge to do so

I would tell myself that it is really important to go to college to better yourself and your career so that you can set back and say well i know that i done everything i can do to better myself and thats all i can do. Thanks

someone who really wants to be their someone who will really take it seriously cause i really would love to go to college

chaz

expert teachers to teach you skills and goals so you will be confident on your own in the working world

always give anything you do your best effort .be more open minded to learning something, every chance you get.no matter how unimportant it may seem at the time.

a person who is devoted and energetic to learn and ready to learn multipule skills in this field

Timothy

I would take the time to do more in my community-community service can land you some great scholarships as well as giving you the satisfaction of being a contributing member of your community. I would also have taken the time to spend more of my time with those that I am closest to. It has been really difficult being away from both my family and my friends. I would have saved more money from my job so that I could now afford to go and do a few things since I had never been out of state before college started. I would be just as determined to succeed as I am now. I would have also apppreciated my time in high school more, knowing now that being carefree and having life easy was something taken for granted. Life is taking place all around you in high school but , since graduation, life is taking place more significantly because I am creating it as I take on more and more challenges with things I have never done--I definitely would have done some things differently had I had a clearer vision back then of what more I could have accomplished

A person that is determined to succeed, willing to go into debt, and is really into the desire to work on and fix automobiles. From bumpers and fenders, to air bags and doors, rooftops, wheel wellw and hoods, electircal, welding and paint refinishing: all these are some of the areas covered at this college in order to graduate witha certificate degree in the skilled trades field of Automobile Collision Repair and Refinishing. There is a tremendous amount of hands on work as well as book work and you must love both autos and working with your hands.

You must have desire, determination and the will to succeed in order to rise above the expense of college and to achieve the goal of a great career once you have graduated. If you are not good at book work and hands-on appplications, (clinicals) I would not recommend that you attempt to attend this technical college. It is a top of the line school, expensive-it is a 1 year accelerated program- and very challenging. If you lack determination and hands on coordination I would not recommend this school to you.

Josh

Lincoln College of Technology is best known for the quality of technicians who are trained here. The college helps prepare you for ASE certification tests. A famous race car driver and owner formaly attended Lincoln. The college also hase one of only two lift machines for diesel trucks.

I would tell myself to enjoy my life and every bit of freedom I had. I am currently twenty-one, a full-time manager at a restaurant, a college student, and I have own my own home since i was nineteen. I spend an incredilbe amount of time and money managing all the differnt things I do in my life. I would never give up my current life but i wish I would have spent more time with friends and enjoyed the simpler things. I would tell myself to talk to more people and make more friends; most of mine have gone out of state or to the military. I have also had to develop a lot of people skills being a manager and it was a fairly hard lesson to learn. I would have needed the people skill in college because most of the students are much older and more experienced than myself. I wish i could have learned the skills of talking to people. I also would tell myself to save more money. I have always tried to save a good amount of money for emergencies, which has been completly depleted due to my house, remodeling, and college.

There is so far nothing frustrating about about attending college. I have excellent teachers that make sure you learn the needed material. All I have to do is show up and learn. I feel I am ready and capable of acomplishing these things.

• $0

Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.