Columbia, KY
Lindsey Wilson College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lindsey Wilson College

emily

Very beautiful school, small classrooms, professors knowing you by name makes you feel more at place there. The academics are challenging, but there is always an open tutor. On campus housing for freshman is not the best, but if there are any problems then your RA or RD is there to help.

I really enjoy it. They give you many opportunities to explore your calling in life with the help of all staff members on campus. They find a way for you not to pay the exacted amount you need to go there. Overall Lindsey is a welcoming place they talk to you smile say hello and finally ask hoe your day went.

Zachary

I very much like it and I can't wait to be a part of the community here. The professors are warm and inviting along with so many activities I can be involved in. It's easy to make friends and the dorms are amazing and extremely comfy, it's a good experience all around.

Dalton

It is a good school for someone who is looking to go to a small town. The overall class sizes are small and the professors work with you a lot. Roughly 1,200 students live on campusThere isn't much to do other than go to school. The athletics are good and fun to go to.

Dominick

i absolutely love LWC!! they have given me so many opportunities i don't know where i would be without them. they were willing to move around my schedule so i could play football and be involved in the arts. additionally the school is reasonably priced and is a christian institution so i only ended up paying about six thousand a semester

Melanie

I absolutely love Lindsey Wilson and there is no place I would rather be. I was up in the air on where I wanted to go to school but the minute I stepped foot on campus I knew I was home. The small campus provides a unique family like community. Lindsey Wilson has become my home.

Whitney

It is a great school that allows you to accomplish graduation at a faster pace than others. Semesters are split in half so that work load is not overwhelming. Professors are extremely nice and helpful. Online enrollment is offered for both bachelors and masters programs. In this case out of state tuition is not required.

Deah

Lindsey Wilson College is a small community school with so much heart and potential with great people who want to see their students, friends, and family succeed in everything they do.

When you go off to college don't be afraid. Don't be afraid of what people think about you. Don't be afraid of those with different viewpoints than you. Don't be afraid to be spontaneous and be social. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there. All of these fears only limit you are your potential. You have to be ready to take a chance and take a leap of faith in order to succeed in life. You have no reason to fear failure because the worst thing to happen is you will fall. Falling is only terrifying if you have no one to catch you or help you back up. Therefore, you have no reason to be afraid. You have so many friends and family surrounding you who love and charish you. Most of all you have your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, looking after you the whole way. He is your rock and will never leave you. You are only given what you can handle, and with Him you can handle anything. So listen to my words and take them to heart. Don't be afraid to take a chance and live.

Due to Lindsey Wilson being located in a small community we struggle to grow. Many of the limitations on the school are due to closed minded trustee members of the school. This has prevented us from becoming a university, increasing our number of available programs and graduate schools, and versitility in meal plans as well as other areas on campus.

Brandon

Focused on helping people in need of mental health services by giving the best education possibl.

To myself, The future choices that I am about to make are going to change my life. I will grow more in these five years than I did actually growing up. I will learn to help people and how to listen to those in need. In order to do this, I need to change a few things. First, study harder, just because who got by high school does not mean college is the same, and it will require more. Second, prepare for the transition of living on your own. Earning money and paying bills while in college is difficult once you go to two colleges full time and only one job full time. Times will be tough and hard, but when you are on the other side looking back like I am, it is all worth it. Even if I could make those changes, I don't think I would change, for I will/have become a better person through my college years, and still have some more growing to do while I finish my college career. It is an amazing journey and it will fly by, just make sure to enjoy the little things in life. Brandon (2014)

Someone who is self motivated and hard working should attend this school. A person who wishes to help those who need it because they care, not because it would make them feel better. Somebody who is not afraid to look at their true selfs and face their fears and doubts about themselves while growing. A person who wishes to help because they understand the hardships people face, and understand those hardships. Someone who is prepared to listen without judgement, no matter the person.

Chasitie

My classmates are very accepting of "differences" in students.

My classmates are very accepting of "differences" in students.

I wouldn't be so scared going in! Everything is so different than I imagined it would be. I expected big, scary upperclassmen and constant stress and it isn't like that at all! I wouldn't worry about trying to make friends, they'll come in time!

There isn't really a "worst." I love this place!

Lindsey Wilson College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.