Lithonia, GA
Luther Rice College & Seminary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Luther Rice College & Seminary

Luther Rice College and Seminary is an excellent school for those students who have a dream of making a difference in the world by sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. I rate the school 5 stars overall because of high quality of education in theological studies they provide. I received my Bachelor's in Biblical Counseling at Luther Rice and I can't wait to return for my Master's. This school is a great fit for working adults students. Degrees can be accomplished online and are very affordable. Communication with professors and staff is easy in person or online. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The school is located around many restaurants and a mall which are nice to visit in between classes. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting to be prepared for a lifetime of ministry.

Lynn

The classes are great and the professors are very knowledgeable. I am an online student and have been able to work in my classwork around my work and church schedules. Communication from the school is very good. I receive regular email updates. The online library is great!

J David

I today’s landscape of academics, it is imperative to choose a college that adheres to high standards. I am very pleased with the degrees and the studies associated with them. The classes are challenging and thought engaging. The professors hold the students to a high standard of learning but are enthusiastic to help you achieve success. I am delighted I am attending Luther Rice!

John

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, I would have completed my college education without any delays. It is very hard to withdraw from college and then re-enter at a later time. For me, I had kids and a good job and always found excuses not to finish my degree. I also wish that I had fully understood how important it is to set yourself up for a future career that will be satisfying. I didn't think of a job as something that I would be doing for the next 50 years and how important it would be to do something in an area that I would enjoy. I also wish that I had experienced what it would have been like to live on campus at a college. I now know, from watching my own children, how valuable it is for a young person to experience the life style that comes with living on campus. Life long friends and memories are made when one lives full time with their fellow students and I think I missed out on many of the things my children were are to experience.

Luther Rice College & Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.