Luther Rice College & Seminary Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Luther Rice College & Seminary

J David

I today’s landscape of academics, it is imperative to choose a college that adheres to high standards. I am very pleased with the degrees and the studies associated with them. The classes are challenging and thought engaging. The professors hold the students to a high standard of learning but are enthusiastic to help you achieve success. I am delighted I am attending Luther Rice!

Lynn

The classes are great and the professors are very knowledgeable. I am an online student and have been able to work in my classwork around my work and church schedules. Communication from the school is very good. I receive regular email updates. The online library is great!

Luther Rice College and Seminary is an excellent school for those students who have a dream of making a difference in the world by sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. I rate the school 5 stars overall because of high quality of education in theological studies they provide. I received my Bachelor's in Biblical Counseling at Luther Rice and I can't wait to return for my Master's. This school is a great fit for working adults students. Degrees can be accomplished online and are very affordable. Communication with professors and staff is easy in person or online. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The school is located around many restaurants and a mall which are nice to visit in between classes. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting to be prepared for a lifetime of ministry.

Top Questions about Luther Rice College & Seminary