Marion, AL
Marion Military Institute

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marion Military Institute

Lauryn

I love it. It is a small school and it gives you so many more opportunities and it helps prepare you for your future.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself when I was a senior in high school, my main point I would make is this ; " you only live once". When you graduate thats when its time to work. Thats when work begins. Thats when your life and your future begins for the rest of yourt life. There will be a lot of obstacles that will need to be over come to succeed in life. From what i know now, i think of myself as a failure. I didnt take the advice that i was given about my future and im paying for it now. i wish that i would have listened to someone about life after my senior year of high school. All i can do now is work for my time to have a future. I would also tell myself that only i could make it happen. That nothing is just going to be handed to me. Make something of yourself for years to come. Only you can make it happen.

Abigail

KNowing what i know now, I would go back and reevaluate my options and think hard about goingto a military school. It was much harder than i thought it would be. I would tell me self to think about going to different school instead of sticking with the first one i got accepted to. College is not a joke nor playing matter. It should be taking seriously and not as a game. I would make sure i didnt play around on my finals and graduation test so i can get into a good school.

I wish that before i started college here at MMI that i had some one to talk to me and counsel me about college and what its all about. College was a big step for me, being the elder of my grandmothers grandchildren and first to graduate from high school and go to college. It is my second semester and it had been a great experience for me and im enjoying it moreand more each day. I wish students who are thinking about entering college have the right knowledge about it before they go head first into the real world.

The most frustrating thing about my college is the fact that its a military school and they are very strict. We have to wear uniforms and do drills and have formations atleast twice a day. The fact that we get yelled at hurts the most because I feel like we put so much effort into doing good and we get yelled at for little mistakes.

Rebekah

My school is a military school that will teach you leadership skills to last a life time, in both the military and civilian world.

I would tell myself not to count on the plans that I made back then, because the experiences that you will go through will change you as a person and what you feel is important now will change as you discover who you are.

The bonds that I have made with my friends at this school are unmatchable.

Marion Military Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.