Wellesley Hills, MA
Massachusetts Bay Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Massachusetts Bay Community College

Nerline

It is very helpful for the students to get educated, it helps me balance my outside life with the education so I won't have to give up on one. there are very helpful resources. The professors that are provided to us are fairly great and it is obvious from the other colleges that they teach on the sides.

Jacqueline

After high school, I was pretty burnt out, and planned on taking a gap year to work at a daycare full-time, which I did. My employer recommended I take a Child Development course to become teacher qualified, so I enrolled at MassBay and fell in love with my professor, classmates, and curriculum. When that first semester ended, I immediately knew that MassBay would be the perfect place for me to continue my education, and I ended my gap year with no regrets or hesitation. I enrolled as a full-time student in the spring, and haven't looked back. I look forward to all my classes (even the 8 AM's!) and I've never felt this confident about myself, my abilities, and my future. MassBay may be a community college, but it works tirelessly to shatter the stigma that community colleges are inferior. I am receiving a quality education for an unbelievable price, and I'm making life-changing friendships and connections with both teachers and students. MassBay is paving the way for a future that I look forward to, and I cannot thank them enough!

Deborah

Mass Bay offers a great opportunity to have a university experience before you attend one. The teachers are understanding and ready to mentor students to success. The school facilities are at excellent state and always available to students. Security is a big deal, they care so much about student welfare and encourage many social activities to bring student's together and to enable them be at their best not feeling inferior while in a community college. Once a student need help every staff I have met is at your beck and call making sure you get every amount of help you need. I love Mass Bay.

Kaitlyn

MassBay is a life changing opportunity to begin the necessary steps to obtaining a higher degree. The professors are highly motivated, engaging and encouraging. The school work, is challenging but not overwhelming which is the perfect balance for myself and so many other students. This is my third college I've experienced and I'm glad I can finish here with success.

Lizbeth

MassBay is a great Community College that has all the resources I need. The students are friendly, the professors are always available and the atmosphere all together is great. I look forward to going to school. I'm from Texas and I came to MassBay and I really like being here more than other community colleges I've visited.

Jodi

My school is motivation, supportive, family like atmosphere and a great choice for me.

Stay in class, focus hard, ask the questions you were always embarrassed to ask and stop trying to be cool and think about your future. It certainly would be easier to do college rright aftr highschool, but with bad grades noone wants you! Do good in school, respect yourself more, listen to your parents, they really do know what they are talking about!

The type of person who should not attend this school would be someone who does not handle diversity well. Our school has alot of diversity and for some that may be difficult. I happen to enjoy the different cultures that are constantly being recognized thru out the school.

Molly

Helping Students achieve their goals and prepare them for the outside world.

Helping Students achieve their goals and prepare them for the outside world.

If I could go back and talk to myself when I was a senior in high school I would have to told myself that continuing my education is more important than anything and no matter how hard it seemed then educating myself further would help benefit me down the road. College life is different from high school because its a whole other experience. I am chosing the career I want to have for my future. The proffessors you meet are all about providing you with a better education, they all want you to suceed on the path you chose to take. Also I would let myself know that I would be the one chosing the classes I want to take and even the school I want to attend and what could be better than that? Education is very important and its not like you are being forced to go college is all about the choices you make and what you want to do!

I wish I had known beforehand the difficulty of applying for financial aid.

iwona

Study harder attend aditional work shop play less and volontier my work

Study harder attend aditional work shop play less and volontier my work

That not all my clasmates talking seriuslly study but just wont a degree

Person who love to know and learn new things and also better support family and yourself.Person who trought education can do better quality job and help the others. Person who wants to understand better world and better developtped yourself. Person who is curies whats going on in the life

Massachusetts Bay Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.