Dobbs Ferry, NY
Mercy College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mercy College

Dana

My advice to parents and students about finding the "right" college, is it is not a simple answer. It could be a trial by error case for you. I would say do not settle where you are not happy, make the most out of your college experience, you only live it once. I would also give advice to not rush into a major. Every school has specific course requirments they want you to take, so in the process of declaring a major take the necessary classes then your sophmore or junior year figure out your path. Most importantly my best advice is to enjoy every second of it, I know i have so far!

i believe that the small classes are the best about my school. And the five differnt campus'.

I believe that the admissions process is not the best at my school. They should be more organized and offer more classes at differnt times to accomodate all students.

Sewella

Make sure that your kids study really hard and not to give up and also make sure that you have all your financial aid records so just incase they mess up you have proof and make sure that they apply for scholorships it helps

Mercy College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.