Mercy College

« See more reviews of Mercy College

Honestly, you get out of Mercy what you put into it. They do accept almost anyone with a pulse--so some of the students are bright and driven, and others are just going to college to say they went to college. However, almost every faculty member I have dealt with has been extremely interested in teaching the students who want to learn. My professors have taught at, and been educated at, Columbia, Pace, and Harvard, etc. I have never had a large class, and feel as though I have learned a lot. Professors very insightful and everyone works with eachother.

My school is best known for its landscape and how nice the campus is. Also their psychology and business programs. Mercy is also known for more programs that they provide for those who would like to further their education.

My college is known mainly for its outstanding acedemic studies. It is one of the top colleges in the state of New York for many things such as its amazing five year education program.

It is best known for understanding the student body and working with them to get them to accomplish their goals.