Mercy College

« See more reviews of Mercy College

To attend this college I believe should be outgoing .Someone looking for excitement meaning willing to participate in clubs and teams or consistently quiet study environment. better you know yourself and the more comfortable you feel with who you are before you start this process, the better you will be able to handle all the confusion and make a good decision. Someone who is well prepared for the challenges awaiting him/her. Set goals for yourself . Take notes and evaluate yourself so that you know what you need to improve on. Thats the type of person will be well suited

I think this school is a great match for any adult who is working full time and would like to go back to school. They offer an excellent program that caters to the working individual with classes that take place during the evenings, the advisory staff constantly reaches out to the student via email, and the campus is very accessible by bus and car (the highway is less than three minutes away). I also appreciated the fact that parents were able to bring their children to the campus while they pursued their education.

Mercy College is not just any regular institution. It is a place where you can study all types of fields and your professors are friendly and very helpful. I would recommend a student who is social and hard working to attend this school. A student who isn't afraid to network with other people and meet new faces often will also suceed at this college. It would also be very helpful if you socialize with your professor often so he/ she can help you reach your goals for each class.

In order to attend Mercy College a person needs to be willing to work hard. The professors at this school make it easy to pass the courses but you have to be willing to put in the work. As long as the person keeps working hard, doing the classwork as well as the homework in the manner the professor asked then you are sure to receive a passing grade. This school is mainly for people who are goal oriented and who will stop at nothing to get where they need to go.

Someone who honestly can't get into any other school.

Anyone who is looking to succeed in their endeavors.