Mercy College

« See more reviews of Mercy College

The Living Situation and the College Surroundings, i wish i would have known that there isnt much to do around it unless you have a car or take public transportation. I wish i had realized that the dorms are small and everyone knows everyone also the public bathrooms cause a problem with living there because alot of people dont know how to clean up after themselves.

I wish I was told to be more outgoing sooner in the year, because its hard to make friends if you only leave your room for class. Be friendly and open-minded. I really started making friends when I put myself out there and started going to events and socializing.

I wish I had known that it was easier to finish my degree while young rather than allowing life to get in the way so that it has taken me many more years to go part time. This is the reason I am now a full time student.

I can't think of anything that I regret about my experience so far. I did the research on the program I chose to enroll in and the staff was in constant communication with me and met my needs.

Before I came to this school, I knew I had to work hard. But working hard is not good enough. I wish I had knew all the obstacles and distractions there would be.

I wish I would have known how much I would be taking out in loans before it came too close to the admissions deadline.

Before attending this school i wish i had known that this school does not have a lot extracurricular activities.

i wish that i would have know that there was no career assistance after graduation at the manhattan location.

How to make my advisor work for me.

it wasnt boring