Midland, TX
Midland College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Midland College

Corina

They have more online opportunities so it works great with your schedule. As well as when you try to get ahold of a professor they write with in that day. That was what I appreciated more about Midland College. If I had questions about an assignment Canvas was accessible on an electronic device.

Jordan

Midland College has great facilities and the professors that I have met so far are very helpful. Most are willing to help if you put in the effort. Their food seems to have good variety and there are many places to study. The only thing that I wish was different was student involvement in intramural sports and organizations.

Elijah

great college, a few teachers that are really hard on grades, has good facilities, and a safe campus surrounded by friendly people. It has a good budget , has good class sizes, usually small so it is easier to connect with instructors. The college offers a great scholarship too called "legacy".

Austin

A small town communite college with a good heart.

A small town communite college with a good heart.

I would tell myself to apply for every scholarship that I could find and to sit down and strageically plan out my courses for the years to come. Whenever your stuck on something find a study partner or just ask the proffesor.

Brandon

Nice small environment gets you more involved

Nice small environment gets you more involved

Katie

I am currently a seniior in high school, but I am also attending classes at a local community college. I love the college experience I have gotten and I can't wait until I graduate High School so that I can continue my College Educational Experience. I have learned what the college Professors expect out of the students and the high level of classwork they require to be complited. My classmates and I have always had teachers in school remind us repeatedly when an assignment was do, but in college class we quickly learned that the proffessors dont remind you when an assignment is due and its your responsibility to complete and turn in your assignment in a timely manner. I have really enjoyed my college experience.

Andrea

I learned quite a bit, college is to better your education and help you get a good job. Its not high school, you are paying for your tution and failing or not attending a class will not be worth your money. I learned a lot because I had to do things on my own, I was in a different enviroment, I didn't know anyone, and I am paying for my own college. It is hard but you learn to grow up fast and be responsible for your actions.

I took a tour when I was a high school senior and I learned alot so I pretty much knew about all the programs.

That my professors know my name and they work with us to achieve understand in each lecture and assignment.

Morgan

Without a doubt I believe Midland College is very well known for it's undergraduate nursing school or cosmetology. Though, I know first hand, it is a wonderful place to complete the basic core curriculum for any degree.

I would attempt to make my willingness to stay driven stronger, and try to break my habit of procrastination in high school. I feel that college really allows a student to self learn the true definitions of responisbility. I would tell myself to branch off, and try to complete all tasks, no matter what they might be, on my own. School becomes not only a way to pass the day, but ultimately your job aswell. I would try to teach myself in highschool to not rely on the help of my parents, because after you walk across the stage and graduate highschool, there is no longer anyone to follow behind you and pick up your mess. I would definately make myself not believe college is what the media precedes it to be. There aren't parties every night, and if there are, they are study groups and parties with your personal tutor. Ultimately, if I was given that chance, I would help myself grow up quick and mature to the level of a college student.

A person with an indecisive mind would fit very well into Midland College. They offer a very broad assortment of classes that could help anyone in any position. I have also seen many elder students who have chosen to go back to school to complete a degree. It'll fit almost anyone.

Vanessa

If I could turn back time to being back in high school, I would tell myself to work more on my grades so my GPA would be higher to apply for more scholorships as well as, "Apply for More Scholorships!!" College costs a lot of money and it's all coming out of my parents pocket. In high school, all the school staff did everything for me, they took care of my transcripts, they took care of my schedule and classes, they even set up times for the counselor to talk with me. In college, it is very different! I don't get everything handed to me like before, I have to do my part and take care of all the business that belongs to me. Which helped me grow in a lot of very good ways, I've become responsible for all my education needs anad etc. I would tell myself work on being more independent and not to rely on everyone doing everything for me. I couldn't stress enough to myself to find scholorships for school tuition and to look into more colleges and plan out college days for myself while I have the time to.

I wish I had known about all the buildings and faculty before considering it.

Everything is a "do it yourself" type of school. I wish the the people there would help out students more and give them more information on all the programs, education, and even what exactly they're suppose to be doing with the papers that the students are handed! We, the students, are confused and do not really know what exactly to do. We're first timers!

Tricia

As a college student now i know how education is very important. If i could go back to my senior year i would definatly take my studies more seriously. I would have went to college right out of high school so i could have my career earlier than my 30's.

Midland College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.