Minnesota State College Southeast Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Minnesota State College Southeast

Garrett

I can't put into words how much I have loved being a student at Minnesota State College. The PSEO counselor, Shannon Schell, has been amazing to work with and advise on current and future options. The professors have been beyond accommodating and accessible. They have worked with me every step of the way to obtain a Core Prototype Engineering Certificate in spite of the hurdles. Paul Sorenson has allowed me to assist with special projects and assignments in class. Dean of Trade and Technology Travis Thul has been an amazing mentor and source of advice for my current studies and future plans. The environment has been welcome and enriching. Taking classes at the school allowed me to find a passion and path.

Brooklynn

I have been enrolled in classes through Minnesota State college Southeast for 3 year. My overall opinion on the school is great. I highly recommend students to attend MSC Southeast. The professors are there to work with you and help guide you in the right direction. They are usually around campus to talk and connect about questions, concerns, etc. I have never had a professor turn me down or not help me grow in area's that are needed. I am sad to be leaving MSC southeast this spring.

Top Questions about Minnesota State College Southeast