Montgomery County Community College-West Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Montgomery County Community College-West Campus

Kyler

For a community college it is great. They have a variety of classes and different times so you can always find a class that fits your schedule. I think the professors are understanding and try their best to help you succeed. However, I don't think the advisors are that good. Every time I see a different advisor they give me a different schedule to take. I would recommend this community college though for your first two years to save money and get your general credits.

Henrique

Profs are easy to reach, and so is your advisor. But there is absolutely NO help from the financial aid office. They will not answer questions, and are reluctant to help in any way that requires some type of communication. The students are fun and classes are very small. The college is a great school, but do not expect help from financial aid (especially the higher ups).

Caitlin

I am having an all-around good semester. It is my first year in college, and I am exited to see what the future holds! As of right now, I am majoring in Liberal Arts and Humanities. I am not exactly sure on where I plan to be after graduation, but I plan on receiving my associates degree in 2020!