Palos Hills, IL
Moraine Valley Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Moraine Valley Community College

Nina

My classmates are diverse, opionionated, and highly intelligent.

My classmates are diverse, opionionated, and highly intelligent.

Moraine Valley Community College is a very diverse school. It offers many different certificates and offers students different choice for Corporate America. Moraine is a very well known community college. The staff is very helpful on campus and the school offers us many different resources. It is a great choice for high school graduates to first start college off at. I am very happy with my decision to begin college here.

When I was in high school the counselors did a horrible job of introducing college. If I could go back in time I would of made more of an effort to ask questions about the different colleges and universities and I would of also went and visited the schools. I would have visited so that I was able to talk to students already in college to see what the tansition was like and how they adjusted to it. The advice I would give myself is ask questions and explore every option.

Kane

No matter what subject or educational level you're are enrolled in, your classmates will be diverse in all aspects: race, ethnicity, and of course their disire to learn.

I've always been an academically minded student and I rarely got anything but straight A's, so I would probably do a fair share of self congragulatory praise if I could go back. But I would tell myself that choosing Moraine Valley as my college of choice is a very sound decision; it's very cheap and you get the same general education you would get anywhere else. Actually, it's a fantastic school; the teachers are well learned and mostly knowledgeable about what they teach and there's no end to the amount of people you can meet there. I would probably remind myself to put more effort into studying rather than the last minute cramming I became accustomed to in high school.

If you're the kind of person who wants to get out and explore the world, Moraine Valley isn't really the place to go. It's a commuter school; so there aren't dorms and you have to live relatively close. Location, then, would be the most frustrating part. Oh, and parking.

Diverse, studious yet lazy at the same time

Diverse, studious yet lazy at the same time

Do you're best. It's not a joke and everything you do now and everything you do affects everything when transferring schools and scholarships!!! Even tho its a community college, its sometimes all you got! Work with your best and make the best with what you got!!

Transfer Credits and the counselors know nothing.

Marcus

My classmates are around my age or a little bit older. Mature, smart, focused, organized, responsible, and ready.

The simplest advice I would give is to stay focused and don't fall short your senior year in high school. You're going to get into a college whether it be a 2 year or a 4 year. Don't let that be the reason to slacking off you last year of high school. Accomplish everything with great success and responsibility. It will most definately pay off in the end.

Someone who's not ready for school on an advanced level because Moraine Valley Community College offers nothing but excellence.

Moraine Valley Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.