Moreno Valley, CA
Moreno Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Moreno Valley College

Maximillian

I think Moreno Valley College is a good school, but they need to offer more class so students can graduate on time and they need more resources like the math lab extending their hours.

Overall Moreno Valley College is a very fun college to be enrolled in. Their food is really delicious and the campus is beautiful. It is one of the best community colleges in the area. There has been a few criminal activity on campus but nothing too big.

Amara

I like this school overall it just seems a tad bland. Compared to the other school, Riverside City College, it is a lot quieter and mellow. However, RCC is bigger, has sports teams, has more students attending there, and a bigger parking lot. I would stay at Moreno Valley College because I like the environment and it seems safer.

I admire the fact that the professors here at Moreno Valley College have a great support system. After reviewing the rate of the professors in comparison with other schools I had access to, these professors were by far rated higher than the others. I currently work here on campus and the staff is very inspirational for the support of the students. They are very understanding when it comes to assisting the student workers, and that is extremely important to the productivity of the day.

Knowing what I know now about college, I would definitely encourage myself to figure out what particular field I would be looking to go in. Clarity on the direction that you want to go is extremily important as far as college is concerned. Many people get to college and take unnecessary courses that dont apply to the major that the student chooses to begin with, and end up waisting time. I would also tell myself to dwell amongst like minded people individuals for the support needed to maintain inspiration. I would often find myself hanging around people that didn't have the same goals as me which lead to a lot of procrastination. Overtime I've learned that people that are driven by purpose goals, other than just money motivated, usually are willing to work harder at something they love doing. I would also inform myself that nothing in life is easy and understanding that now also motivates me to stay strong when things get tough.

I don't like to analyze negative aspects. I believe education is a priviledge that is accessible to any individual. Of course if you are not willing to hang in there when things get tough, I would not advise these particular people to waist there time.

Gabriel

This one is near me and I can commute to this one easier than other schools.

This one is near me and I can commute to this one easier than other schools.

Well I wound't go back to my senior year. I'd rather go as far back as my freshman year in highschool. I was already doing well with myself in my senior year. During my freshman year is when I had trouble dealing with myself and my studies and it was hard for me until my late junior year. If I were to go back in time into my freshman year I would say, "Don't worry about what other people say. Don't worry what other people think of you. Focus on yoursef and your studies and life will be easier for you in the end. Don't worry about other people, worry about yourself."

I beleive that everyone SHOULD go to Moreno Valley College because everyone deserves to get an education and better themselves in life.

Moreno Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.