Sacramento, CA
MTI College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend MTI College

Stacey

I really enjoy it. The students take their academics very seriously and study hard. The teachers are super nice and always answer questions, and/or have labs in the evenings if you need extra help. The day dean is very helpful. The campus is clean and inviting.

Yvonne

I wouldn't want to attend any other school. It's close knit and has a comfortable atmosphere. And every staff member I have encountered has been nothing but inviting and very easy to approach. No matter the issue.

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

There's not a big sports scene in campus. But there is a lot of representation of favoring sports teams. Mostly football apparel.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I decided to attend MTI college because my sister said that was the best school for the profession I wanted to learn. She raved on and on about how she wished she hadn't wasted so much money on her online school. I think that I honestly I just wanted to prove her wrong. Instead I was in the wrong. Thank goodness for sisters and sibling rivalry.

Not getting to my lunch period on time and feeling rushed and frustrated .

People who aren't up to a fast paced learning environment. Also people that are looking to just get by and not learn won't accomplish anything but student loans that never go away. If you aren't serious then all you'll walk away with is debt.

Jamie

My school is a great school, the teachers are very helpful and the classes are available day and night.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, knowing what I know now, there are a few things I would tell myself. First of all I would offer myself comfort and reasurrance, I came from an abusive family and at the time I felt as if my world was caving in around me. Every night before bed, I would pray that I would die in my sleep ,so I would not have to wake up the next morning and face another day. So, I would tell myself that everything was going to be o.k. I would say that even though it felt unbearable right now, even though it felt like this would never end, someday soon it would in fact end. Not only would it end, but I would get past it, my heart would heal, and I would move on. I'd tell myself that one day I would be filled with an amazing joy and peace that would lead me to follow my dreams, go to college, and eventually begin an amazing journey into a career that at one time seemed impossible. Someday my dreams would become reality.

The person I brag about most is my former career teacher, Jill. She was very sweet and helpful.

Foua

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior, I would tell myself that I could do better in school. Apply to colleges are a good thing and that when I do decide on a college, I should stick to it. Accomplishing a college degree is the success that I would need to make it in a competitive world. I would tell myself that I had to wait 15 years to decide to finish college or want to continue my education. I would tell myself to keep on going.

I always wanted to go back to college but I either didn't have the money or time. So, when I quit my not-so-good paying job, I decided to register for MTI college before my deferment was over. I didn't think I could attend class full-time and maintain a "B" average grade but I registered and I studied hard and received "A's" last term. So, if I had known that I was going to do so good in school, I would have quit work and gone to school earlier.

None, there's nothing wrong with this school.

Christina

Most are motivated some are not.

Most are motivated some are not.

I would tell myself to care more about high school. from the grades I get now I know I could have done well if I put my mind to it.

MTI is a very laid back yet serious school, I like that you can talk to the teachers on a personal level.

Patricia

If I could go back in time I would have an exorborante amount of advice. 1). Go to work - do not call in sick unless you're injured in an accident or hospitalized. Make every effort to show up. 2). Be on time. With some employers even 2 minutes of lateness will be frowned upon. 3) Take numbers 1 and 2 very seriously - I have lost numerous jobs based on attendance and punctuality. 4). Be happy at work - leave your "garbage" at the door - as harsh as it sounds, employers don't want to know your personal problems. They want effective and productive employees. I tell you things so that you won't "blow it" like I did. Finally, 5) Don't take or apply for a job that doesn't excite you or motivate you. In other words, don't settle for "yeah, it's a job", because you'll find yourself coming in late and calling out sick. Be patient, you'll find the right job.

A professional and motivated student.

One who isn't interested in attending classes and working super hard.

I love them all; I couldn't ask for a better group of people to learn my trade with.

Take time to really consider all of your options when you're a senior. Consider schools that have a strong background in your field of interest, and subsequently your second choice. When you enter the world of the college freshman, you begin to learn much more about yourself, even when you already think you know who you are. It's not uncommon to change your major 2 or 3 times once you're in college. If you decide to go to an out of state school, take time to think about who you're support system is going to be. Take advantage of everyone who wants you to succeed. Use the help advisors can give you, and once you've committed to something, stay committed. Finish whatever you start, and finally, don't worry about pleasing or disappointing anyone but yourself. You're only responsible for you, and whether you say you can or can't do something, you're right.

There is a very professional atmosphere, and high standards for prospective students. The educators on staff are always very quick to provide any assistance they can to the students, and all students are encouraged to succeed. We have professional placement after graduation as well, and as high as 97% placement rate.

• $0

MTI College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.