NASCAR Technical Institute Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for NASCAR Technical Institute

Justin

NASCAR Technical Institute provides a fast paced learning environment with a no play attitude. If you are there to learn and succeed, NASCAR Technical can certainly prepare you for a successful career in the automotive marketplace. They also help you with job placement during your enrollment as well as after graduation. It is completely worth it!

Grant

Looks like an absolute incredible school and I'm very excited to be starting my schooling here hopefully in November. The professors are extremely kind and always willing to help. They also reward you and other classmates with how well you do by offering you more advanced classes based on your grade. They do in-depth lectures about vehicles and as well as a lot of hands on experiences!

Christopher

I think NASCAR Technical Institute is amazing college full of hands on learning friendly people and professors! I have heard so much about it during my highs chool years and i'm ready for the next big step in my life which is attending the college and being able to learn the automotive traits I need to be a successful mechanic.

Andrew

It's a great school there is a lot to learn you get out of it what you put into the classes & make sure you keep the professionalism at all times and the attendance is what the race shop look at when you are looking to get a job. Ask all the question that you can that only benefits you.

Donte

Nascar Tech was/is a lot of hype. I thought this school was going to make me a mechanic/technician but I made myself into a technician with the guidance and knowledge from Nascar Technical Institute. If you don't believe that your capable of doing anything and I mean anything you put your mind to this school is not for you. This school does not make you into to anything it simply develops your thoughts and pushes and guides you in the directions of growth towards a better life for yourself by showing how things function on vehicles. The instructors are awesome! They often show students short cuts to diagnosis. All in all if I had the choice of either going to a four university or attend nascar tech I would hands down choose Nascar Tech because I am far more advanced into my career after a year and a half at NTI than a lot of my friends who graduated from four year universities as registered nurses, psych, engineer, and business majors.

Gabriella

I love this school, It is super exciting! The people are there and love being there! I cannot wait until I start my classes this summer! My mother and I had the grand tour with the Admissions rep, John Boon. He knew that we were both crazy about fast cars, and NASCAR in general. He went above and beyond to make sure that we saw exactly was going on during the school day. By the time we left, my mom wanted to sign up with me! We loved it! He even let us stand in on one of the class lessons, setting up the race car! Oh my goodness! We couldn't have been any happier than in that moment! I really cannot wait until this summer!

Rahuel

I really like the campus and the facility. The fact that the classrooms and labs are very neat and clean gives you motivation to go in and learn! Also everyone is very nice and is very open to helping anyone in need either immediately or have a valid reason for not being able to help. I really enjoy the faculty and the students! Its a great learning and helping environment!