New York, NY
New York Academy of Art

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New York Academy of Art

Edward

College experiences have greatly impacted who I am. I have learned to be professional and an expert in my field. I have also learned to be well-rounded, knowing a little bit about a lot of other fields. College also taught me many things that are not learned in class; socalizing with a large communitiy of peers, the importance of staying active and physically healthy, the opportunities that exist in the world. College encouraged me to travel, to live in a foreign culture. I seized that opportunity and lived in a Spanish culture for months. I learned a new language, and a new way of living life. College has given my the opportunities to see life through many different lenses, and this is what I think makes college so valuable. Seeing life from different perspectives gives one a broader worldview; an understand of how life is lived by other people. I wish to continue finding new ways to view the world, learning new things, and gaining new expertise that I can use to encourage others to do the same.

Jan-Michael

The art of film and acting

The art of film and acting

i have learned alot in my college experience and it showed me what the real word is like. I can become who i want to be now and proceed by chasing my dreams at New York Film Academy. I will become the man I want to be by being successful in this field of work.

Someone who does not have an open mind in art or film.

• $0

New York Academy of Art administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.