Beloit, KS
North Central Kansas Technical College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Central Kansas Technical College

Allie

I love NCK Tech and am so excited to be a student this coming school year! The classes are a perfect size for one on one interaction. The teachers are very accommodating and care about the students overall well being. The gateway program with FHSU is phenomenal.

connor

My name is Connor Waser, and I am currently attending North Central Kansas Technical College in Beloit, Kansas. I am enrolled in a two year Diesel Technology program, and am now in my first year. In the short time of one semester that I have been in college, I have learned a lot about being on my own, and the way the world works. One of the most important lessons I have learned is that I need to be aware of what my money has to be spent on. The cost of living is high. This is why I would have applied for more scholarships when I was a High School Senior. This would have made it easier to pay for school, so that I could pay for groceries and rent. Another thing I would like to go back to would be school clubs. I should have joined more of them. They look good on scholarships, and teach leadership. I would tell my younger self to start the networking process earlier. I would spend more time talking to the people in my chosen field, so it would be easier to get my foot in the door for a job now.

If you are going to attend North Central Kansas Technical College, then dont expect a the town around it "Beloit" to be very exciting. It is a small farm town in the middle of no where. To be able to go to a school like this you have to be okay with being away from home and having a pretty quiet college life.

The most frustrating part about my school is the boy to girl ratio. Since it is a Tech College I expected there ratio to be a little lop sided with there being more boys, but it is actually way more ridiculous than I had expected. Not to mention the school put the girls on a different schedule than us so we never even get to talk to them. Other than that I am fairly pleased with the school and I would recommend it if you’re serious about learning a trade.

North Central Kansas Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.