Brooklyn Park, MN
North Hennepin Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Hennepin Community College

Maria

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say many things. First, I would tell myself to take all of my senior classes as a PSEO student and get as many general in as I could. The cost of four years of education at a nice university is unbelievable! PSEO is all free and it would take one whole year off of my loan in the long run. Also, I would tell myself to practice learning by myself apart from homework. If its spanish that I'm learning at that time, I would suggest getting a computer CD and taking extra time to learn off of that too. Independant learning is extremely important in college. Finally, I would tell myself to start looking for scholarships as a senior. There are so many scholarships out there for high school seniors and college is really expensive, so I would definately start looking now.

It was very cheap and a great way to get all your generals in. I haven't had to pay much yet and I almost have to full years of college done!!!!

Our school has the best science classes. They are hard and challenging and at the same level as any big university. Many people come to our school to get their nursing degree.

Kaylen

Without a doubt, I'd need to whisper, no shout, two simple words in my own ear: Don't Worry! Whether you realize it or not, people in this world want to help you succeed in your life. The world may be waiting on your doorstep, but it's not resting on your mortar board or your gown-clad shoulders. Relax and take the steps to your future with confidence. That's it.

Any student, fresh from high school or a returning adult, is welcome at North Hennepin. The age differences within the classroom are what truly make the learning experience here different and more rewarding. We can never stop learning from each other.

NHCC is a college that offers students three important things that are actually not so easy to find on just any campus: affordability, diversity, and options.

North Hennepin Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.