Northeast Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Northeast Community College

Cierra

I attended Northeast Community College to complete my general education requirements for a bachelor's in Pre-Medicine. Many of the teachers are readily available by means of office hours, email, and even text. Very few instructors are not willing to help the students get the most out of the classes. The institution itself is very active in social activities in order to help students build relationships and get involved. They have events three to four times a week including movie nights, blood drives, bowling, dances, bingo, and artistic and creative outings.The enrollment process is easy and user friendly. The academic advising counselors are extremely helpful in giving advise and helping to create a plan to accomplish educational goals.

Stacy

All courses here really seem to be web-based, even your lecture classes will at some point have a bit of online work to do. I've only taken one fully online course and it was very easy to use. The only downside of it was my teacher. She didn't update her grades online often, once every couple of months, so I never knew where I sat. She was also a bit hard to get ahold of, but all of my other teachers are very easy to get ahold of via the online community. Other than that I very much enjoy online classes.

Moriah

I loved my last two years there! The campus is great and the people you meet along the way! The professors are very flexible as I was an athlete, they were very understanding! I hate to leave the place where I have built up a lot of relationships with teammates, friends, professors, and workers.

Northeast Community College is an outstanding college. There are colleges that are closer to my house that I could have chose to attend, but everything about Northeast makes me feel welcome. Anytime I am in need of help, there is always someone ready and eager to help me with what I need. I also strongly feel that the advisers and professors are wanting the best for each and every student that attends. This is a huge bonus of the college so that each student is able to work to the best of their abilities. Also there are plenty of on campus activities to do to keep students out of trouble and also to keep them from being bored.

Serena

I love it!! Professors are always available for me and work with my disability

Tessa

My overall opinion of Northeast Community College is great. The facility is always willing to help you out when you need it, they support you and want you to succeed in the world. I feel really safe on campus with someone on campus security at all times. We have a Welcome Center and there is always someone there to direct you to the place you are looking for and the help that you need.

A beautiful and very academic college. Loves for its students to be involved in school activities. Everyone that goes to northeast are very friendly and welcoming. The campus has very good classrooms. Their food has a lot of options for everyone for the students.

Brook

Northeast Community College is a two year college in northeast Nebraska. In my experience, I have met a wide variety of people. I have met athletic people, musical people, art people and plenty more. My classes are anywhere from 2 to 20 people big. The teachers are always available to you. They make sure to give every student their email and office hours. They want everyone of their students to succeed and they go the distance to prove it. Teachers also get to know every student by name. You can set up appointments with teachers to get further help with any homework or assignment. If you are looking to live on campus there is plenty of stuff for you to get involved with. The Residence Life staff works hard to make sure that there is enough activities for everyone to do every week. There is also an on campus group that comes up with even more student activities for on-campus and off-campus students to get involved with. These activities work great with being able to socialize and meet other students, as well as be able to broaden their interests. Northeast also provides three different dorm options, along with apartments that can house up to 500 students. There is a big cafeteria on campus that is buffet style. Any Northeast student is able to buy a semester meal plan, and anyone can eat there for around eight dollars. There are vending machines located all around campus, and there is one more restaurant in the student center that is open to the public. In the Welcome center there is a coffee shop that is open to the public as well. I believe that Northeast has a beautiful campus with amenities that will provide students and staff with a wholesome experience. There are different types of people for everyone, and anyone would have the ability to thrive here.

Rebecca

It's a wonderful place to learn and im feeling at home here. I've met lots of people and its nice to get to know everyone. The class size is perfect. not to big or small. everyone is involved in discussions, and it's nice that the teachers know everyone names.

Marie

Northeast is an amazing campus with amazing people. Northeast is a great place to call home and an even greater place to get education.