Haverhill, MA
Northern Essex Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northern Essex Community College

casandra

My school is exciting, motivating, and caring. I have applied to many colleges and have not seen a school like Northern essex Community College, where the the advisors actually sit down with you and take their time and to explain everything you need to do and what courses you have to take for your major.

My advise would be to continue to study hard and not fall into the trap of peer pressure. Also, make a good example of attending all of the classes and doing homework and completing on time. This is very important especially when you get into college because there are going to long papers to write and time limits to finish. It's also good to be on time so that when you get out in the workforce you will have the experience and knowledge of completing your assignmentsf and being on time.

There is nothing really frustrating about my school, just that the cafetaria food is too expensive and not that very good, but then what school has a good cafeteria food.

Danica

Northern Essex Community College provides a high level of education at an affordable price.

When deciding which college to was right for me, I had to consider the price. Northern Essex provides the same education level as surrounding colleges at nearly half the price, so it works for me. I'm able to take all the general education classes at Northern Essex and then transfer to all of those credits over to the college of me choice.

When I was applying for college, I was going for the name, not for the education. I assumed that because Northern Essex was a community college that it couldn't possibly provide the same level of education as UNH or UConn. Now that I've gone to Northern Essex I know that its equal and in some ways its better. I wish I had known all this back when I was a high school senior. As fart as the transition into college, I would tell myself that everyone has there own way of coping with all the differences. Some are going to focus more on the partying and the drinking, but that's not the way for me. College is what you make of it; whether you're living on campus or commuting back and forth. The best way to get through it is to make quality friends, study hard, and focus on your studies because that's what you're there for- the education not the partying.

Northern Essex Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.