Thief River Falls, MN
Northland Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northland Community and Technical College

Casey

My opinion of Northland is that it is a very good, tight nit community of people that strive for academic success. The classes are small and personal, giving you the opportunity for one on one sessions with each professor more often. The campus is small, but has everything you might need. The staff is very friendly and willing to help at the drop of a hat.

Torie

I think its a really neat campus, just because of it being located right when you drive into East Grand Forks. Which isn't too far away from my house, only a forty-five-minute drive! I have yet to tour the campus, that is on my to-do list. from the pictures, I've seen, and what I've heard from past students, is that it's a really nice place to be at, and I look forward to attending!

Syrie

It is a fairly good college. However, the town is quite boring. They offer a variety of classes. The campus is very welcoming. They actually have maps around the campus for walking routes. They are really into athletics. This is the main draw for this college.

Frances

I love it, friendly. I was afraid of making new friends, but everyone is nice and caring. I will recommend my children to go here. The staff is amazing, they help you when you need it. I love how nice and understanding they are. For my first college, they are the best. Also they are affordable, which helps out a lot.

Cassie

If I was capable of going back and talking to myself as a high school senior, I would definetly tried to pay attention in chemistry class. After I graduated from high school my career path followed the nursing field, and a required course we need is chemistry. I wish I perservered and continued spanish class because a second language is becoming quite important in the job industry. I should've tried harder to pay attention in english class, punctuation and grammar errors is quite important. It never really sank in until college how important writing is; I use it for scholarships, resumes, and in my every day life. There was so many things that I wish I would've told myself back in high school, but it has taught me that i need to buckle down now and try harder to accomplish my goals.

I wish I looked further into the tutoring station, I spent the first semester believing I could handle figuring out the information myself. I learned they are always so eager to help and that no question is redundant. It has really made college life less stressful to know there is always teachers and fellow students around to make things easier to grasp.

I believe anyone that wants to put the dedication to learn should attend Northland, I am originally from a small town so the transition to college made it quite easy for me. If you're like me and get lost easily, all the classrooms are in the same building making it easy to find your way around. If you love teachers that are warm hearted and want to make sure you understand the curriculum, then I believe it would be a great experience for anyone.

Northland Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.