You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Odessa College

Rebekah

I would love to go back and be able to do that. I would make sure that i didnt procrastinate on things and actually study. Also i would become friends with the people who i treated badly that i am friends with today. Also I would tell myself to not hate school that there are kids in other countries that would love to learn that dont have the capibilities to do so. I would tell myself to socialize less and learn more. I would also have liked to take a study class to learn how to study for college because it is very hard to do this in college when you senior year was very easy.

Any type of person should attend this school. They havea very good nursing program and it is a great place to get your basics before contuing you education else where if you choose.My docotor even went to this commuinty college to get his basics which shows alot comming from a very wealth family.

The class sizes are smaller so it is very easy to have one on one with your teacher and get the help if you need it. Also the teachers are very understanding and nice. It is also very cheap compared to 4 year univeristys where people take the same classes for way more than triple the price i pay.

Candice

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would probably tell myself to get ready to work hard to get through college. I would insure myself that it is possible and that college is a total different scene than high school. The things I would push for would be to study and do not procrastinate on my studies. A college degree is so important now days and if you do your very best and work hard at school, you will be finished and have a degree for the rest of your life. I would also tell myself that I am young and should get my priorities straight and in order to become a more successful student in the college world. The last piece of advice I would give myself is to always believe in yourself, no matter what people have told you.

The things I consider one of the best parts about Odessa College is that they are always helpful to students. The campus is very easy to get around on, and has a lot of great organizations and community centers for the students. The nursing program is great and I feel like I am more likely to succeed in a great environment like Odessa College.

I do not think there is a any kind of person that should not attend this school unless they do not plan on finishing with their degree. Anyone and everyone would be welcome to Odessa College and would be greatful to experience the college life they have to offer.

Jackie

My classmates are very energetic and excited to learn.

My classmates are very energetic and excited to learn.

Odessa College is best know for it's Nursing program and it's Rodeo.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school I would tell myself to pay attention in class and to learn better study habits. I would explain that I have it so easy in high school and I do not need to waste my time doing useless things. I would tell myself to study much harder for tests, especially the SAT and to not give up because something does not work out the first time I try it. I would tell myself to push hard and explain how important it is to give everything your best and not just enough to get by or just enough to pass. This is the advice I would give to any senior or junior in high school. If I would have known this infomation back then I would have been able to go so much further and accomplish my goals much faster with less difficulty.

Valerie

Odessa College is a very understandable School.

Odessa College is a very understandable School.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high schoool senior, I would definatley let myself know that procrastinating in college is not such a good Idea. In high school I was able to do research papers and random homework paper either the night before, or the period before the paper was due, and still able to pull off a good grade. In college, I had finale exam papers due and ended up not doing them until the night before. Come to find out, college research papers actually require research. High school papers were ridicuously easy. Very thankful I was able to pull it off and also lost a night of sleep. I would definatley recommend to begin homework when the assignment is given. Not only are they harder and more time consuming, but also instructors are not as easy of grading.

The worst thing about my school is they do not offer my field of study as a major. I would like to go further than an associates degree.

James

OC students are very different and don't seem to have the fire burning inside of them to learn.

Unfortunately, I am very disappointed in the school that I currently attend and will be transferring out this next semester. The teachers seem completely unprofessional. I had one that showed up in her pajamas every day! Some are easy to contact with the small campus, but the negatives really outweigh the positive aspects.

You really need to take more dual credit courses! Try as hard as you can to work through Calculus and get college credit for it before you graduate, because a year off will do you so much harm. If you can decide on your major now, you will be able to move off and kickstart your career. I've been going to school every Winter and Summer session between the Fall and Spring semesters to get ahead. Do you realize that by taking at least 3 more classes in high school you can eliminate one of these semesters? Don't rush it too much though. Take a vacation over Spring break, it might be the last one you get for a very long while. Oh, good luck with Pharmacy school!

Leslie

Wow, if I could go back in time to talk to myself? First of all, I would tell myself to not slack off at the end of the year. I know senior year is supposed to be fun and crazy, but you need to stay focused and keep those grades up! Do all of your homework early because college isn't as forgiving as high school! Try to get ahead and take some classes in the summer before the fall semester starts. You have 50 years to work, so don't work all of those overtime hours this summer! Have some fun and be less serious about life! Be happy and don't lose sight of your goals. Nursing is something you were called to do, so don't give up before you even start! You are so young and have so much potential! You know what you are capable of, you just have to get off the couch and get out there! Even though it's hard now, God will get you through it. He will never leave you! His plan for your life is awesome-don't ever forget that!!

I wish I had known about all of the clubs and student organizations Odessa College has. If I had known about them, I would have been eager to join.

The student-teacher ratios are small enough so that students don't feel intimidated to ask questions. The teachers take the time to help and answer questions as thouroughly as possible.

Rainier

Go out and apply for scholarships. They are out there and ready for you to use them. You don't have to pay them back and you can use them for almost anything you want. Put all your heart into what you want to do and it all fly by soon enough.

The worst thing about my school is that there is no tennis team.

The kind of student who shouldn't attend this school are the ones who live a priveledged life and/or of ivy school material.

Odessa College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.