Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus

Erika

It's a great convenient campus close to home that provides everything a bigger college would. Although small, it has great resources available to make sure students get the college education they need. The classes are great and personable meaning the classes are never too big. With such small classes, it makes it easier to establish a connection with your professors who truly care about your success and are there to help if needed. It truly is a different atmosphere than a huge main campus university but that allows me to stay more focused on academics instead. Attending Ohio University Chillicothe has not only been a great personable experience but has allowed me to save money while continuing working towards a Ohio University degree.

Meghan

It is a very well maintained environment. Everything is in close quarters and everybody is extremely friendly. The professors do everything they can to help, and the students are well mannered and focused. There are tons of activities going on through out the year so finding something you enjoy is very easy.

Shannyn

I believe that the Chillicothe branch of Ohio University is the perfect transition for any student going into college from high school. It’s an affordable way to achieve quality education that qualifies as a main campus degree. The smaller class sizes also make your education personal, giving you an improved chance of graduating. Our branch’s nursing college now beats out other branches in terms of quality nursing students and education, and the staff is there to ensure your success. I highly recommend it!

Jolai

I feel like there is no life outside of class, no one really talks to each other and no one really hangs out on campus, after classes they usually go home. Also there is no security and that's scary. My course administrator told me that I should not have taken an art class and that they are discouraged. I feel like they are trying to push everyone to Main Campus. Half of my professors are not the best but I'm still doing great in all of my classes and that's all that matters.